Turn to Page 45

Walsingham

"Most of this legislation has not been constitutionally controversial."

on one level, we got no idea what that could possibly mean in relation to our love life. on another, it probable explains why we is experiencing a bit o' a dry spell.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

haha, oh boy, if only my sex life was this exiting:

- You see, - she said, doing up a stocking, - women have stopped wearing that kind of corset. 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

"At Virgil's behest, Plutus, god of material wealth, dissipates into thin air between the Third and Fourth circles"

...why of course, it makes total sense now!

• Like 3

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This thread is great :)

Let's see what page 45 reads for me...

"Consider a line of atoms ABAB...AB, with an A-B bond length of (1/2)a."

Uh... Ok?

• Like 2

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

"Worthy men," she said, her voice sweet and low, "I am told the Emperor of the Romans is a man of great learning and wisdom: yet, even such men have need of diversion from time to time."

-Queen Eithne of Ireland, Byzantium by Stephen R. Lawhead

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

How very erotic your sentences are. There's no way you could interpret my sentence as having anything to do with sex... Unless it is a very denigrating description of my ****, in case it isn't even funny at all ;)

• Like 1

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

"into my mouth, sweet and sticky with an aftertaste of wild flowers."

Partial sentence, Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman...

I'm not sure what this means.

You use honey in foreplay.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"You may let your pet gnaw on bones occasionally as a snack, not as a major part of the diet"

Dr. Pitcairns Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs.

It was sitting right on my desk next to the laptop.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"And thou shalt take all the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul that is above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and burn them upon the altar."

di7x66L5T.gif

• Like 5

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

"Working with words"

I don't get it

Four words, maybe?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"And thou shalt take all the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul that is above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and burn them upon the altar."

Since no-one else is biting:

...still a better love story than Twilight.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"It was especially hard to find in the Empress' Own, which had even higher standards for its officers than its enlisted men."

March Upcountry - David Weber & John Ringo

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

translated from Danish... Did I want to come, she asked ... "Come on! I'm freezing!" she said.

- 'On the Nuclear War's Significance for Vilhelm Funks' Youth' by Jan Sonnergaard

So I'm getting picked up by random women. Eh, not bad..

Fortune favors the bald.

"It was especially hard to find in the Empress' Own, which had even higher standards for its officers than its enlisted men."

March Upcountry - David Weber & John Ringo

So, we need to set you up with Catherine the Great?

-Elwood Blues

"On the ring boulevard there was an old cream-colored two-storey house that stood in the depths of a withered garden which was separated from the sidewalk by a carved wrought-iron fence."

"The Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov, always on my desk at work.

I have been feeling the effects of age a bit, I'm not as viral as I once was.  Weird.

• Like 1

I have been feeling the effects of age a bit, I'm not as viral as I once was.  Weird.

Make a youtube video or photobomb a celeb, and I'm sure you'll be going viral again. :)

(Sorry couldn't resist, it put a funny image in my head).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Make a youtube video or photobomb a celeb, and I'm sure you'll be going viral again. :)

(Sorry couldn't resist, it put a funny image in my head).

Try not to get confused and viral bomb a celeb.

Unless it's Beiber.

-Elwood Blues