What you did today

Gorth

I wanted to add an addendum saying that I was sure you had been in plenty of serious situations,

I'd say you're feelings on this matter indicates that you haven't been in a lot of dangerous situations with people.

What.

'cause it really is easy to start thinking.. if it's so easy for me, it must be for everyone - and people find it hard, they must be weak...

Nobody here is calling anybody weak but you, I just said there are different kinds of personalities that react individually to stress. However, the case I mentioned is so severe that I fail to understand their complete complete lack of logical thinking.

Judging from this, we agree... So why, with this taken into account, is panic inexcusable? 

Because panic puts you and others in danger, and that is absolutely inexcusable, even if you are prone to it. If I know I'm having anger management issues I work on finding ways to control myself, If I'm prone to panicking I do the same thing.

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I watched this on repeat and blasted it on max volume til my neighbors called the cops. I regret nothing.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I wanted to add an addendum saying that I was sure you had been in plenty of serious situations,

I'd say you're feelings on this matter indicates that you haven't been in a lot of dangerous situations with people.

What.

"With people" is where it differs.

Fortune favors the bald.

And I'm sure there were all slightly overweight and completely average..

Are overweight people more prone to panic?  :blink: And whats an ''average'' person? 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I've been enjoying being sick today, laying about and watching Bojack Horseman.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

edit: You know, on second thought - screw it.. I'm derailing here. Today I didn't do my job and a also a bunch of other non-related stuff. I'll send you a pm instead Woldan.

You need to be more like me Ros, I never derail threads under any circumstances :aiee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wait, what? You bought a car and forgot about it? O.o

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

No, no way, you did'nt get a Prius did you? :S

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

No, but I'm pretty sure Bruce drives a Prius. 

It would be the perfect car for him, would'nt it? :D

Edited by Azdeus

I would be the opposite. My spouse would have to talk me down from the absolute necessity and utility and practicality of something like an R8 V10. Groceries aren't gonna get themselves--no reason not to get that milk home as fast as possible. Not married, though, so ...

What size did you get, the new 4, a 1-series, a classic 3, beefy 7, a white 5, what ... 

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

I just got back from a date and, in the course of her asking if I made it home alright as I live an hour away and she worried because it was late and the traffic was less than pleasent, set up another one for next week - not bad, hopefully things will work out although, worst case, even if things don't turn out well, it's better to be going on dates than not going on dates.

Well played, just the fact she wants to see you again is always a good thing, Keep us updated :)

Things have been going well and it looks like this might, hopefully, work out in the long-term although it has only been a few weeks and is likely too early to tell.

• Like 1

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It's the Day of Fappening.

Seeing that in a CNN headline would be pretty funny.

Today is Monday. Calendar may say Tuesday but I know that it's just Monday in a fancy mask!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Max is probably coming home today, yay.

They told me yesterday that his abdomen didn't seem as tender. So that's good news. With less pain and less fever that's a good sign of recovery.

• Like 7
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."