What you did today

Rosbjerg

Yeah, if we could stop indirectly comparing her to a skank.. thaaaat'd be great. heh

You posted a picture of a female on the internet.  It was more or less guaranteed to happen. 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 5

I just want to add that me and baldy do not compete for the same types of females.

How's that for passive aggressive?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah. You like them too young to have personalities, old boy. Not so much passive aggressive, as weirdly passive.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hm, pondering on a few things, upcoming birthday, potential work, sorting out mom's meds, friends with babies, my graphic card is starting to make odd whiny noises even after the fans have been cleaned, and I'm resisting the urge to go on a spending spree with money I don't have..  :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Toothache is really, really, really painful. Motherf... I've never felt anything like this, but I bet the bill I'm getting in a few hours is going to be just as epic. G'damn moneygrubbers.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Toothache is really, really, really painful. Motherf... I've never felt anything like this, but I bet the bill I'm getting in a few hours is going to be just as epic. G'damn moneygrubbers.

I've always felt that dentists get off too lightly when it comes to the whole "blaming professions for money grubbing". Seriously, I've studied longer than most dentists and I make nor charge nowehere near what they do.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Yeah, they do charge a crazy amount of money, today I'll probably get some temporary fix, and it'll cost me 200 euros or something, but could go for just 100 euros if I'm "lucky".

Just a normal checkup is 100 euros... for something like 30 minutes of work. And that does'nt include x-ray...

Still two hours to go until my time, but atleast the pain is gone for the moment.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I've always felt that dentists get off too lightly when it comes to the whole "blaming professions for money grubbing". Seriously, I've studied longer than most dentists and I make nor charge nowehere near what they do.

On the other hand, being a dentist is one of the most disgusting jobs I can imagine with that level of education. (Also, materials don't come cheaply.)

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Normal doctors have equaly, if not more, disgusting jobs to be honest.

Normal doctors have equaly, if not more, disgusting jobs to be honest.

Depends, depends :) Personally, I don't mind corpses, injuries and faeces much (encountered all of them in good measure during my anatomy lessons and summer practice), but human mouths somehow disgust me.

Edit: then again, in my country, the state pays for basic dental care, too, so unless you want something fancy, you can get it for free.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

On the other hand, being a dentist is one of the most disgusting jobs I can imagine with that level of education. (Also, materials don't come cheaply.)

I advise anyone who thinks that to try their hand in a couple of criminal and child custody cases and the coming back here to tell me that.*

*I'm not advising practicing without a license :p

• Like 2

I advise anyone who thinks that to try their hand in a couple of criminal and child custody cases and the coming back here to tell me that.*

*I'm not advising practicing without a license :p

I would say gynecologist is worse. Having to examine one who is obese and doesn't clean properly is quote disgusting. Granted, my knowledge is second-hand experience from being related to someone in that distinguished profession.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Glad I have dental, even if it's just 80. Still maxed out my benefits last year due to getting tooth damage from clenching them, joy.  Maybe that's why people don't pick on them as much as lawyers, insurance and all.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Was going to put forth 'politician', but then realized those people are more likely not educated.

Edited by Drudanae

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

5 years ago or so I had a very bad, almost crippling flare up of thumb/finger/hand arthritis. After weeks of finger splints and being really careful, it went mostly away, just leaving me with weakened and stiff joints. So now I'm always careful. Like I no longer slice half-frozen slabs of meat because it's too much strain to repeatedly use a knife with that much pressure and I stopped scrubbing the floor by hand....

The last couple days, sadly, I've noticed my thumbs are flaring up again. This = being unable to bend them without pain and trying to pick up things like bottles or anything remotely weighty via grasping between fingers and thumb is untenable (<--I didn't use that word right did I) once more.

SIGH. *grumps*

Oh well. I can still use a mouse and keyboard, so, y'know...it's still good. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Got a 125 liter saltwater fish tank for my birthday so I bought a book about all there is to know of exotic fish, anemones, shrimp and all the other sea plants and animals that live in the ocean.

I have to say that even though it appears to be a somewhat complex hobby I'm absolutely thrilled, those sea water tanks with all the sea spiders, crabs, snails and corals look like a piece from another planet. Stunningly beautiful, can't wait to grow those plants in my little tank.   :w00t:

Time to start a new hobby! 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Today I watched several b-movies instead of work.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Similar. The last few days have consisted of: walking, meat, movies, great wine.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like meat

Similar. The last few days have consisted of: walking, meat, movies, great wine.

Walking, meat and movies  :thumbsup: 

great wine  :x

Can't stand wine for some reason. Maybe it's not meant for peasants like me. 

• Like 1

Life is kinda monotonous at the moment.. eat, study, hang out with purple hair, study, sleep a few hours - repeat ad infinitum. Checking out this site is my procrastination of the day.

Fortune favors the bald.

Life is kinda monotonous at the moment.. eat, study, hang out with purple hair, study, sleep a few hours - repeat ad infinitum. Checking out this site is my procrastination of the day.

Ros refers to his gf as "purple hair". I find this somewhat humorous.

• Like 2

Glad I have dental, even if it's just 80. Still maxed out my benefits last year due to getting tooth damage from clenching them, joy. Maybe that's why people don't pick on them as much as lawyers, insurance and all.

It's funny, around here you are more likely to have insurance that covers you legal fees than dental. I've never had it, even when I had one of the top benefit packages at the old place.