What you did today

Rosbjerg

Welcome back Pixie, the forum has changed dramatically since you've been gone.  Rosjberg is the new Shryke, for starters.

Oh man, I think - up until this post - I HAD BEEN confusing Rosjberg with Shryke! :o

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

and my cousin robbed a bank

I hope he recorded the obligatory shootout with his smartphone!

He was about as successful as a bank robber as he was with everything else in his life

Trio of bank robbers didn't get very far

*singing badly*

One of these things is not like the other!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Welcome back Pixie, the forum has changed dramatically since you've been gone.  Rosbjerg is the new Shryke, for starters.

I would rather just be me.. but I'll allow it.

Edit: if your wife posts those bikini shots! ;)

Fortune favors the bald.

I am hitting that point today where if I were slowly bleeding out and could only be saved by calling somebody nearby.... I wouldn't because it's obvious the world hates my existence

I am hitting that point today where if I were slowly bleeding out and could only be saved by calling somebody nearby.... I wouldn't because it's obvious the world hates my existence

Quiet, you.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Aren't you getting a little old for this Emo crap? Just remember that you aren't living in India or Africa and count your blessings, ya privileged ****

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Aren't you getting a little old for this Emo crap? Just remember that you aren't living in India or Africa and count your blessings, ya privileged ****

At least if I was in Africa or India I'd have somebody who could help me out with this **** instead of just saying "I've got my own problems, have fun with yours, you privileged ****!"

:D

Today I received an email telling us our headsets are now available for use...as I am using a headset on a call.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I dreamed I was dying (some kind of dream-y terminal disease), and was going through old family recordings and personal history with my mother and my sister, then suddenly I was crawling up some rocky path over a bed of lava thinking about all this stuff, and woke up crying. ;(

I hate dreams like that. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

At least if I was in Africa or India I'd have somebody who could help me out with this **** instead of just saying "I've got my own problems, have fun with yours, you privileged ****!"

Ehh, no you wouldn't. Just think if people in privileged countries are selfish asses who rather let the entire world suffer before they accept a lower standard of living, just how selfish would be the ones that live with real necessity. Short story is, everyone's by themselves and you are just brooding. The sooner you get over it the sooner you can do something about it and if there is nothing to do about it then there is no sense in brooding.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Well folks all I can say to you is aloha until next week! GF will be here soon and we are leaving for Kauai tomorrow morning. An with any luck I'll have some good news when I get back. Ya'll behave yourselves until then! 

She said yes! More details when I get home tomorrow!

• Like 9

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well folks all I can say to you is aloha until next week! GF will be here soon and we are leaving for Kauai tomorrow morning. An with any luck I'll have some good news when I get back. Ya'll behave yourselves until then!

Goodbye GD, I hardly knew ya.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Congratulations to the groom, condolences the bride  :p

Free games updated 3/4/21

We all expect to be invited to the wedding.

• Like 2

Even oby?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

You will be missed, GD. :(

Even oby?

Especially Oby.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Even oby?

Who else can do the toast?

• Like 1

village_idiot.gif

I recommend this song for your wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxMDwYfxvQ

Congratulations though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have to say Hurlshot I didn't expect you to be so forward but I second your opinion.

GD how soon before the wedding do you want the people from this forum that get invited  to come through to the USA? I am thinking maybe 3-5 days so we don't suffer from any jetlag?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'll just bring my RV and park it on GD's property, that way we aren't too much of a bother.  

shitters-full.gif

lol..the thought of that just cracks me up :lol:

Imagine this quiet, personal wedding and all these people from the forum using a number of RV camping and carousing in GB backyard :)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

depression is not the same as being emo. Anyway Calax, you know better, don't you? At least on this forum we're not yet tired of your continued presence ;)

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Definitely  having that cold drop in the weather, made it much harder to push myself out of bed this morning....

Well my sister's german shepherd has just come back from the vets after having what's likely to be a cyst removed from his tail. Since he's whimpering in pain a lot and slightly doped, she's dropped him off with us for the day while she goes to work...

Now I'm sitting down to sort out mom's drugs for the next week. Oh how fun the syllables... 

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."