What you did today

Rosbjerg

Enjoy the struggles back to good health, and don't let it put a damper on your weekend Ros.. ;)

Hm, I've got this nagging feeling that there was something I really meant to remember to do at some point.. But I have no bloody clue what, so it's just niggling away at the back of my mind.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Working, probably ended up signed up for to many hours this weekend, but oh well.

Now waiting for Fluffy (Gabriel Iglacias)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Woldan, you should be an action star. Go around with a mini gun, a cigar, and a muscle shirt and randomly shout cheesy one-liners.

I'm not? I do smoke cigars, always drop a couple of cheesy (or sarcastic) one liners in conversation and I constantly do action-ish stuff. I also own and shoot guns, manufacture my own ammunition, pump iron like a lunatic and I have a strange accent.

Just put me in a zombie apocalypse setting and let the cameras roll.

• Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Woldan, the next character on The Walking Dead?

...being an alcohol n00b I've never had anything but that cheaper Bacardi dark rum in my Pepsi. Felt like a few drinks this Friday  evening and decided to try another brand. Myers (dark). Sipping a rum/Pepsi of it now, I observe two things:

1--I don't notice anything very different about it as alcohol, except for the price and a stronger/prune-y nose-smell than Bacardi.

2--it's a little too sweet when combined with Pepsi.

Oh well. Not like I really care about booze quality. I just wanted one of my rare drinks and was idly curious. A few drinks and I'll put the bottle away until I either want another one a long time from now, or (more likely) hubby will use it up before then. :p

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hey,  

what TWD totally needs right now is a new Shane or Merle character,

right?   :p

(I'm serious, since those two characters died my interest in the show dropped by at least 50% and I don't really care about anyone of the group anymore. Except maybe Carol, Carol is cool. )

Edited by Woldan

*thinks about it*

...I think you'd be great as a new Shane type character. We should petition the show for it! ;)

I still like Daryl, the bow guy, and the vet/doc old man, but yea...the current crop of chrs. don't pop for me, mostly.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...being an alcohol n00b I've never had anything but that cheaper Bacardi dark rum in my Pepsi. Felt like a few drinks this Friday  evening and decided to try another brand. Myers (dark). Sipping a rum/Pepsi of it now, I observe two things:

1--I don't notice anything very different about it as alcohol, except for the price and a stronger/prune-y nose-smell than Bacardi.

2--it's a little too sweet when combined with Pepsi.

Oh well. Not like I really care about booze quality. I just wanted one of my rare drinks and was idly curious. A few drinks and I'll put the bottle away until I either want another one a long time from now, or (more likely) hubby will use it up before then. :p

Rums like Myers are made for mixing with Ginger Beer.  Add a twist of lime and you've got a Dark & Stormy, which is a lovely drink.

Edited by Enoch

So, Gabriel Iglacias stayed on stage for over two hours. And then got a bit weirded out by the fact that he would start telling one of his older jokes, (on request) and the drunken audience would match along with him.

• Like 1

Having trouble falling asleep and I'm sober. Going to watch a movie or something.

I'm not? I do smoke cigars, always drop a couple of cheesy (or sarcastic) one liners in conversation and I constantly do action-ish stuff. I also own and shoot guns, manufacture my own ammunition, pump iron like a lunatic and I have a strange accent.

Just put me in a zombie apocalypse setting and let the cameras roll.

Note to self: Drop zombies or 1980s Communists in Austria and bring cameras.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I had like a gazillion of throat infections when i was a kid, there are several things you can do to speed up the healing process - like inhaling salt water and drinking vinegar (thinned with water). Just don't drink too much of it or heartburn will kill you. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

It is a beautiful, slightly cold day. The dog & I are going fishing!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Today, I'm going to work on a paper and troll various forums.

I now have an image of you armed with a spear with a large hound beside you at a lake.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Today, I'm going to work on a paper and troll various forums.

I now have an image of you armed with a spear with a large hound beside you at a lake.

If spears come in .556 or .762, maybe. 

All Stop. On Screen.

It is now my mission to construct a spear-gun.

It is now my mission to construct a spear-gun.

Musket with bayonet. :p

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Drove a mini bus for a "blackout birthday" party. Three trips of 16-18 people each (in a 14 person bus).

Everyone was drunk as heck, and on the third run, when I flicked on the lights to confirm that one of their friends had left his phone in, I'm pretty sure that somebody was getting a good time orally from one of the ladies in the back.

Then Dropped one group at home from the bar and got offered "a fat smoke off [their] blunt".

All in all feel a bit alone but came out of it with about 50 bucks in tips.

I have to say my favourite way to wake up is when I'm still slightly drunk and I haven't tried to pick up women in a bar. Then I wake up with full of hope. Maybe this time everything is different. Everything is possible, like, not getting hungover after drinking.

It doesn't last. It never does. 

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.