What you did today

Rosbjerg

Youre probably still sporting the lumps from last weekend. Maybe you can parlay that into some story where you saved a nun from a biker gang. Chicks love heroes.

The guy was an idiot and decided to hit me on 2 major muscle groups (the chest and the abdomen), so it's only mildly bruised. My foot is kinda sore though..

So no lumps unfortunately.

Fortune favors the bald.

Found myself in one of those strange circular dreams last night. One of those where I was being chased by something, yet at the same time was chasing  some unnamed thing myself. Also kept finding fragments and reminders of old ex's all over the dream.  Just a little weird.

Still, the important thing is I am awake and drinking tea..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Youre probably still sporting the lumps from last weekend. Maybe you can parlay that into some story where you saved a nun from a biker gang. Chicks love heroes.

The guy was an idiot and decided to hit me on 2 major muscle groups (the chest and the abdomen), so it's only mildly bruised. My foot is kinda sore though..

So no lumps unfortunately.

All those in favor of changing Rosbjerg's name to Goonbjerg say aye.   :p

• Like 1

Did that thing every man with a bad back does where you think it's got magically better and you begin, kneeling, twisting and lifting like nothing's wrong.

Graunched my spine. Am supposed to be in the pub, but I just want to lay up and try to turn my back into candyfloss by willpower alone.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've never given up on a Formula 1 season in nineteen years, but 2013 might be the first. Red Bull are cheaters, Vettel is undeserving, and a default winner, and I despise his funtwitty face and index pointy finger. Today after qualifying in Korea, Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso made critical comments of the Pirelli crap doughnut tires, after finishing almost a second behind pole, to which the company responded, Of course Alonso is one of the great F1 drivers, so to hear such comments is disappointing and below the standards you would expect from such a champion ... I can only suggest he goes to ask the soon-to-be four-times champion [Vettel] how to get the best from the same tyres. Well that settles it. Pirelli has been giving Red Bull a reach-around all season by way of secret tire testing to go along with the team's illegal traction control system. Briatore would be proud.  

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

Hung over and a bit tired. Going to play video games and a study for an exam...sometime before Monday.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Liverpool tops the PL. I'll savor these moments because in ten games or so, we'll be fighting for sixth place.

#topoftheleague

...why are you hashtagging a forum post?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Liverpool tops the PL. I'll savor these moments because in ten games or so, we'll be fighting for sixth place.

#topoftheleague

Insanity.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Had to laugh at work when we rejected a guy for a role that involves heavy client interaction and some development because he said that he was really interested in talking with and dealing with people with some development on the side.

This is some cunning game to shut my team down, I figure.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

#topoftheleague

I've been lurking on twitter too much lately.

Had to laugh at work when we rejected a guy for a role that involves heavy client interaction and some development because he said that he was really interested in talking with and dealing with people with some development on the side.

This is some cunning game to shut my team down, I figure.

You could always do what this guy did:

milton-office-space.jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm slowly reaching the conclusion that Malc should just take his company for every penny it has.

-Elwood Blues

whee 9 hour day, 6 of it driving almost straight! 

God dammit, I can't decide wether to joke about gay driving style or straight roads. :(

More seriously, did you have a fair for 6 straight hours, or many packed in together?

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

God dammit, I can't decide wether to joke about gay driving style or straight roads. :(

Go for a 69 joke.

Go for a 69 joke.

Is there a Route there?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

More seriously, did you have a fair for 6 straight hours, or many packed in together?

Forward. Never tell a friend to go straight. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Go for a 69 joke.

Is there a Route there?

No, but he did spend 6/9 hours driving.

Just my hourly rate and the better chance of higher tips. Got a twenty today.

And now I am back to having that feeling where I don't want to have to fight anymore. Octavian disagrees but that's because he doesn't have to really right anything. Just impotently flail and munch on things.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So I got a hot little group up to my place, we're having fun, drinking, talking - everybody ends up in my bed, things are stating to get really fun - it's a good morning party. Then everything ****s up because of some drama, I don't even know what happens.. ugh..

Well, at least I still have a lot of booze.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm planning a mountain hike with friends, the last one before winter comes and the mountains become nearly inaccessible. Its actually a bit too late for that as we're already having tons of snow above 1500 meters, but its still doable. Guess I have to use my snow shoes this time. I actually love it when hikes are less then perfect,  makes it more interesting. 

And I just realized today is shoulder and neck day. My favorite day!   :w00t:

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

So a girl gave me an encrypted message that looked like this (I changed some of the code, but it's still solvable) .. and said if I could crack it I'd know how to get in contact with her... Took me a little longer than I'm proud to admit to crack..

A  9  A  A
B  2  H  I
K C  O  L
2  B  T  D
0  H  M  K

Clever girl...

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Today I drank whiskey, played video games, and studied for an exam.

So a girl gave me an encrypted message that looked like this (I changed some of the code, but it's still solvable) .. and said if I could crack it I'd know how to get in contact with her... Took me a little longer than I'm proud to admit to crack..

A  9  A  A

B  2  H  I

K C  O  L

2  B  T  D

0  H  M  K

Clever girl...

As I am unfamiliar with how many digits are in a Danish phone number, I will admit that I am lost.

• Like 1