What are you playing now?

Gorth

Because I'm a completionist and right now there's a big fat "earn 60 points by reaching 2500 EGO rating" achievement still available to me.

Also, when the server is NOT laggy, I actually have a fun time with Defiance.  So I play once in a while in hopes I get the rare non-laggy night of gaming in.  If it's a game I downright hate, I do give up.  I've got quite a few games on my shelf that I didn't bother finishing.

Haha, I know the completionist feeling, I am now and then still playing few hours a month to slowly go towards Star Ocean 4 100% Battle Trophies completed. It's going slowly in 3 years I got almost 400 hours played and still minimum 100 to go until getting all that's needed for the rest of trophies :p

I don't know if my completionist side is THAT extreme.  Mostly, I'll stick with a game, off and on, within the same calendar year.  If I haven't finished some achievements past that point, it's shelved for good unfinished.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Anyone tried the Underrail one?

Someone over Something Awful praised, said "The game really has that Fallout "feel", in my opinion, and the combat, for one, is very good and varied for a single character RPG.".

Most likely going to get it myself once it's finished.

Yeah, if it continues to get good marks as it progresses, I'll definitely want to try it. I'm almost curious enough to try it as it is now, but I've been learning that while I do like getting early glimpses or playing in final development stages, I don't think I like playing a game too early in its development stage. Getting attached to stuff and then having it be taken out, or whatnot. :) 

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Play AP!

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Because I'm a completionist and right now there's a big fat "earn 60 points by reaching 2500 EGO rating" achievement still available to me.

Also, when the server is NOT laggy, I actually have a fun time with Defiance.  So I play once in a while in hopes I get the rare non-laggy night of gaming in.  If it's a game I downright hate, I do give up.  I've got quite a few games on my shelf that I didn't bother finishing.

Haha, I know the completionist feeling, I am now and then still playing few hours a month to slowly go towards Star Ocean 4 100% Battle Trophies completed. It's going slowly in 3 years I got almost 400 hours played and still minimum 100 to go until getting all that's needed for the rest of trophies :p

I don't know if my completionist side is THAT extreme.  Mostly, I'll stick with a game, off and on, within the same calendar year.  If I haven't finished some achievements past that point, it's shelved for good unfinished.

Hehe, I am not that extreme as well, just I really have fun playing Star Ocean 4, of course with exception of one battle trophy, 30k kills for Arumat :p But I try to get all out of every game I own :p

I still have lot of games I played only once and then shelved without trying to get all trophies or achievements :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I'm tempted to play Alpha Protocol.  Either that or Splinter Cell Blacklist.

The fact that you even compare the two is alarming :p

But the professional reviewers compared AP to the Splinter Cell games!  That's why it got such low marks!  You can't possibly be telling me they were wrong?!

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Finally got to play Journey this weekend, I would almost classify it as a religious experience.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Got State of Decay, it's a concept I'd wanted to see for a while. It's good, not great, definitely feels like the Beta it is. I guess Dead State is really the only beacon of hope for the time being.

Finally got to play Journey this weekend, I would almost classify it as a religious experience.

I felt like the ultimate message of the game is that you might as well just stay right where you are.

No the central message of Journey is that however long your scarf gets, you'll never wear it with as much panache as Tom Baker.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

After a few weeks, I think I've finally kicked the gaming addiction enough to get back to work on my Shadowrun Returns project.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

La Mulana.  I'm still super early in the game.  I figured out how to get the ankh gem, then I had the long journey back to try to get to a save location with almost zero health.  There were some super hairy moments where I was down to 1 life.  Timing the two red skeletons to jump over 1 and run past the other than up a ladder without getting killed was super tense, but I made it.  Now I have it saved with 1 life near the entrance, no problem either grinding out health or going back to the village to the hot spring from there.  I'm far from done in the Temple of the Sun, but I needed to get out of there to regain my health.  Trying to grind for health in the Temple of the Sun in my present state would be super difficult.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And I finally figured out how the waypoint radar/pointer works. When the waypoint is offscreen, then it points.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

La Mulana.  I'm still super early in the game.  I figured out how to get the ankh gem, then I had the long journey back to try to get to a save location with almost zero health.  There were some super hairy moments where I was down to 1 life.  Timing the two red skeletons to jump over 1 and run past the other than up a ladder without getting killed was super tense, but I made it.  Now I have it saved with 1 life near the entrance, no problem either grinding out health or going back to the village to the hot spring from there.  I'm far from done in the Temple of the Sun, but I needed to get out of there to regain my health.  Trying to grind for health in the Temple of the Sun in my present state would be super difficult.

The original game or the Wiiware port?

Because you should have the Grail, either way. The Wiiware/etc. version pretty much flat out tells you where to get it.

The original game or the Wiiware port?

Because you should have the Grail, either way. The Wiiware/etc. version pretty much flat out tells you where to get it.

It's the new PC version, essentially the Wii version.  No I don't have the grail yet.  

Edit:  Okay, I got the grail.  Time to get my ass to the Mauseleum.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I just turned the TV on and there was a show called Flashpoint on which I haven't ever watched, some cop thingy. It had eerily familiar music playing in the backround and then it hit me: It was from Dragon Age Origins soundtrack, I Am The One by Inon Zur.

Now I'm afraid Leliana is going to sing at my face every time I change the channel  :aiee:

Heh, AP has quite the surprises for you depending on decisions you made.  This is the first time I've let Brayko survive, and so this is the first time I've had the option to let Brayko carve up Shurikov.

AP got some things wrong, but what they got right is pretty damn impressive.

Yes it does have quite a few choices and they do matter.

And whatever you do in Moscow will affect whether the russian mob thugs in Rome will be hostile or firendly. Just as the araby missions affect the terrorists in the arceological dig.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

i was just thinking that a character like sis from alpha protocol could be a compelling protagonist for a game (ie having to outwit and outsmart those who are stronger than you, danger all around etc etc)

then i remembered The Last of Us

and was like "oh yeah, it does work"

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

This week I have been missing City of Heroes and the first days of playing that. It has put me in a wierd mood of not feeling like gaming...

Go play FFXIV!

It has actually been a pretty fun experience, it has nailed a lot of the MMO positives while still being unique in a lot of ways.  

Although they need a better way to filter spam.  Ugh, the goldsellers are everywhere.

• Like 1