Those Steam versions don't include the DLC right?

I would like Shadowbroker, but if not in, might aswell stick with my DVD-disks...

Also, in Europe it's 5 euro generic ME2, 7.50 euro special ME2, 3,24€ ME1, 10€ special ME2 and ME1 (which does save 74 cents).

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Anybody want Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can?

It's in the new Indie Royale bundle right now, and I've already got it. I haven't tried it yet, so I can't give a review of it.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

It looks interesting but I have a dislike for first person adventure games.

Steam just gave me a 90% voucher for Two Worlds II...

And I am still not tempted to buy it (ok I own it, that may have something to do with it).

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

That would be something I would be interested in. Does the voucher also work for the version with expansion, or just the base game?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ooh, Slender: The Arrival is on Steam now with extra content and my old key redeems a steam copy.

That game was a disappointing follow-up to a fantastic ten minute jumpscare game, but it was still solid so I'm looking forward to see what additions and changes they made.

.ir isn't Ireland? Well I'll be...

I thought it would have been ei, myself.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't think he ever claimed to be form Ireland... ;)

Since I had the Deus Ex game and the first DLC, "Human Revolution" was only $4.99 so into my shopping cart it went. One of those games I really need to play some day (deliberately not reading alanschu's let's play thread).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Double post alert - Halloween sale has started. Penumbra collection for 2€, Amnesia for 4€, the new hot property in horror, Outlast, for about 13€ and you've got all you need for both genuine fear and jumpscares this Halloween in gaming.

Other interesting games on the list: The Legacy of Kain pack, Overlord pack, F.E.A.R. pack, Bioshock 1 & 2 Pack and Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Edited by TrueNeutral

A few of those are a bit of a stretch as far as being Halloween or "scary" themed, but I'm not complaining.  I'm contemplating getting Cognition at 25% off, but I doubt I'll have time to play it for a while, and it will probably be at least 25% off during the X-Mas sale.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hm, nothing terribly interesting. Seeing 7th Guest there though, is a bit funny and selling at $10 before sale. NS2 at that price though, I recommend you all get - it's a really fun team shooter.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Is Dead Space 2 worth getting/spending time on? Currently playing Dead Space on the Ps3, and while the RE type gameplay isn't bad, it doesn't really feel like a game that requires a sequel. I'm guessing it's more of the same.

I think if you're getting fed up with the original you may want to pass on DS2 as DS2 will feel like the second half of the game you're already playing, It hits the ground running, you basically get Isaac back to the level he was when the original ended very quickly and then they keep adding new weapons and monsters. DS2 is very combat oriented and has much better level design. The scary moments were all but abandoned but it does have some really, really great interactive cut-scenes, it's one of the better games at making you feel like you're in an action movie. Isaac has a voice now and both he and the supporting cast are entertaining to listen to as the game progresses.

If you ever get the chance though, Dead Space 3 is definitely worth picking up some time. It is even more combat oriented, uses a better engine, has a very popular crafting system and is a co-op game akin to Resident Evil 5.  

Edited by Serrano

Got Max Payne 3, $10 seems like a good price for it.

Is Dead Space 2 worth getting/spending time on? Currently playing Dead Space on the Ps3, and while the RE type gameplay isn't bad, it doesn't really feel like a game that requires a sequel. I'm guessing it's more of the same.

I think if you're getting fed up with the original you may want to pass on DS2 as DS2 will feel like the second half of the game you're already playing, It hits the ground running, you basically get Isaac back to the level he was when the original ended very quickly and then they keep adding new weapons and monsters. DS2 is very combat oriented and has much better level design. The scary moments were all but abandoned but it does have some really, really great interactive cut-scenes, it's one of the better games at making you feel like you're in an action movie. Isaac has a voice now and both he and the supporting cast are entertaining to listen to as the game progresses.

If you ever get the chance though, Dead Space 3 is definitely worth picking up some time. It is even more combat oriented, uses a better engine, has a very popular crafting system and is a co-op game akin to Resident Evil 5.  

Ah cool, well I might as well pick up DS2 then anyway. Thanks. I already have DS3 from the humble bundle, but I'm a bit of a nerd and will have to play them in chronological order.

Apparently the 2 week "bug" has been fixed. Also, the reason why a lot of the games that were once considered "DRM-free" now have the CEG crap added to them, is because they updated the old authentications in them to new ones.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864969953572102601/#c864969953730401285

Which was great when Steam locked me out of my old games on my computer at home.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864969953572102601/#c864969953745925033

(Basically in that one he was blaming old games for causing problems in offline mode. The only "problem" I see is that they actually worked offline without the client.)

I guess I'll bring my computer into town again and see if this really does work. Re-install my Fallouts. I'm dreading the patch for FO3. I just know that can't be good.

I still wish more companies would put their games elsewhere, and not make them Steam-reliant.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Apparently the 2 week "bug" has been fixed. Also, the reason why a lot of the games that were once considered "DRM-free" now have the CEG crap added to them, is because they updated the old authentications in them to new ones.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864969953572102601/#c864969953730401285

Which was great when Steam locked me out of my old games on my computer at home.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864969953572102601/#c864969953745925033

(Basically in that one he was blaming old games for causing problems in offline mode. The only "problem" I see is that they actually worked offline without the client.)

I guess I'll bring my computer into town again and see if this really does work. Re-install my Fallouts. I'm dreading the patch for FO3. I just know that can't be good.

I still wish more companies would put their games elsewhere, and not make them Steam-reliant.

How is this news? Those were posted in June, and I distinctly remember this being reported way back then already...you know, when they were actually posted, :p...

"EDITED Nov 4 2013 - holy thread necro. Looks like Kotaku decided to link to this post from six months ago, and every game blog has copy-pasted it. The "two week" timeout issue has been fixed for months now, along with several other bugs. We're still working on improvements, and you might catch them if you read the patch notes carefully, but we don't bother to post on the forums every time we fix something (maybe out of fear that it will get posted as front-page news six months later?)."

Yeah, sounds about right, I guess.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.