Sawyer vs. Dolphin of choice

Never trust a dolphin. Those arrogant bastards are up to something. If you ask them, they won't even try to deny it, just laugh that annoying chattering laugh at you and then swim away.

Well, guess what? No more mackerel for you, dolphin!

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Apart from pain... and maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself!"

As we all know too well, dolphins are bull****.

<snip>

Wow! That was... horrifying.

Edited by Agelastos

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Apart from pain... and maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself!"

Project. Eternity. Updates. Watch. The. Videos.

Yeah, I got the reference dude. The WTF was more like "WTF did I just watched!?" I wasn't asking where he came up with it. Did you miss the :lol: :lol: at the end?

Edited by kenup

This is my kind of insanity. :brows:

I tells ya, we have to get the dolphins before they get us.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Where can I watch them? I think there isn't a link to a video in the e-mail with the updates. :(

The individual videos, when there is one, are posted in each update post in the P.E. Announcements/News forum section. They're also still posted to the original Kickstarter page.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nothing wrong with dolphins - or their larger whale relatives - I like them a lot - both sashimi-style or lightly barbecued.

Nice try, Japanese Prime Minister

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.