Which tier did you choose?

I'm at $145 now. Likely will go to $165 on Tuesday before it ends. Might even incerase my pledge to $250 on paypal later on depending what info comes out down the road.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I pledged $280.00 ($30.00 required for international shipping), but I contemplated $500.00 for a long while, my Wife would have had my b&lls on a platter though and for good reason mind you cos that is a lot of money which could go towards a whole load of other things, err... like our mortgage or any of the other bills that start to come out of the woodwork when you buy a house :)

Not to mention I now have a son on the way :)

But I pledged a little while ago and have continually been rather pleasantly surprised with just how much stuff keeps getting piled on top of what I originally thought I was going to be getting!

Very happy indeed.

As of right now, I decided to go with the $65 tier with an extra $15 for international shipping. I'm debating whether to add another $20 for the expansion or not.

Limited funds at the moment, so that international shipping thing kind of takes the money I would have definitely forked over for the expansion. ;(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

$many + $8 :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm at the CE level but I'll probably go the $250 for the art book and novella audio book and throw in a pack of cards as well.

Oi Gorth do you know if there's gonna be a backer or VIP forum ?

Edited by Sensuki

Oi Gorth do you know if there's gonna be a backer or VIP forum ?

We haven't received any official word either way, so sorry, your guess is as good as mine.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Originally I pledged $250, but then upped it to $500 as part of the push to get George Ziets on the team.

Luckily, I have a job which affords me with a reasonable amount of disposable cash and a tendency to save my money. That way, when something like Project Eternity crops up, I can put cash on the table right away and not worry too much about the cost.

Started with the $140 physical goods tier as nothing says an Infinity Engine game as discs, cardboard boxes, cloth maps and (here's hoping) a cardboard box.

Held out for a long time to see if OBS would put in a physical goods tier ~$200 but the drive meet the George Ziets stretch goal pushed me to go for the $250 tier.

- Loved MoTB as it was the game that redeemed what was otherwise the weak NWN2.

Kick in non-US shipping ($20 for the 140 tier, upped by $10 for the $250 tier) and $8 for the excellent Obsidian Order, I'm looking at close to $US300 for a game that won't ship to 2014.

I've put in that much for a piece of software before. While my rational side says WTF! sometimes you have to listen to the heart.

That part still remembers with fondness all the enjoyment and fun playing BI's classic series of IE cRPGs, experiencing KoTR2 and MoTB and more recently (once final patches installed) the hours poured into the polished, in-depth, replay-able and immersive Fallout New Vegas.

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

- 35$, pledged instantly after I found out about the project.

- 65$ + 15$, boxed copy started to get irresistible after I found out more about the project.

- 140$ + 20$, after they announced Beta Key.

- 140$ + 20$ + 20$, for expansion add-on and George Ziets.

- 140$ + 20$ + 20$ + 10$, upped my pledge this morning for card deck add-on and Big City 2.

=190$ =~146,50€

I'm eating spaghetti and ketchup for whole month now. Hope you are happy Obsidian!

PlanescapeTorment-1.jpg

I started by pledging 20 bucks. When updates started being posted I decided to upgrade to 80$ so I could get a boxed version of the game (+15 for shipping). Back when BG came out I wasn't fast enough to get the original boxes for the game nor its expansion. I got big boxed versions of the games but not those which looked like books. And I think having the game's box, the world map, etc, is part of the RPG experience so I wanted to have the original box this time. I don't know if it will be a big box like in those days or if it's going to be a smaller one, but I'm not counting on a DVD box. And I think the expansion should definitely have a boxed version too. Downloadable versions are ok, they spare the environment and make things easier for gamers and publishers, but it just isn't the same.

Project Eternity: Interactive/animated or descriptive? Check my poll and vote!

I want to go for the 140$ tier but first of all i have a question.

I know that the game comes with a german translation. But what happens to all the other digital stuff in the 140$ tier (campaig almanac, cooking, strategy guide, collectors book and novella). Will they get also a german translation?

Only the early bird catches the worm!

Started out at $25 on KS. Cancelled KS and switched to paypal, and upped it to $100 plus $20 for shipping and $8 for the Order. My cancelled hairdresser thinks I'm seeing someone else. Discovered that if I actually read anything, I would not have to ask silly questions :facepalm: annnd just put my next Stacia book on hold (I love Chess and Terrible), and added another $20 for the expansion.