Which tier did you choose?

I upped my pledge $140 towards the end. Started at $25 because it was Obsidian and I wanted to support whatever they were doing. Then I actually took the time to read about what Project Eternity was going to be and immediately started budgeting out the absolute maximum amount I could afford to give them :)

[...]So $165 seems like a good deal, but it's more than twice $80 and it's more than I planned to spend on this. I'm curious, which tier did other people here choose? Any ideas or advice or arguments for a specific tier?

I went for the $250+$30 international shipping. Unfornately I didnt know I could add more dollars for specific items like this $8 dollar for obsidian order thing or whatever you called it. So I guess I missed out on that.. Dang!!! :( Still, im getting the game signed by the Obsidian crew and that I truly love! :)

I guess its now too late to pay $8 (or was it $20??) for the Obsidian Orderness title or whatever?

Edited by Niccolado

i start with 35 after some changes i end up at 165.

125 Euro is the highest price i payed for a game but in the end i become 2 copys + expansion and a copy of w2.

In Germany some AAA Title cost around 90 Dollar...

Excuse me for my bad english

Originally bid $20, bumped it up to $35 for the extras, bumped it up again to $50 when they announced the Almanac, and added on another $20 for the expansion.

I'd have gone straight to the $140 tier (cloth f-ing map!), but I was already over my budget for this month.

(\)(;,,;)(/)

Cthulhu/Dagon

Vote Elder Party!

140$ tier with 180$ paid. 20 for shipping and 20 for the audiobook. I'm going to the expansion when it comes anyway so i'd rather add something unique than something i can easily pay for later anyway.

I like getting physical editions of my games. and I'd say 80€ is a good price for a collectors edition. I don't mind paying extra for a game that really needs to be done.

I started at $35 mostly because I wanted the soundtrack too. Then today I bumped my pledge three times. I ended up with $110 + $20 for the expansion. I never expected to spend this much.

"I can play a pretty mean tune, but when I miss a note the flute shoots fire at everyone."

$140 tier + $20 for the expansion + $8. I guess I could have done the $165 tier, but I something about the fact that you got Wasteland 2 at that tier made it feel like a waste, since I already backed Wasteland 2.

Edited by el pinko grande

I went with $50 tier, + $20 for Expansion (though part of me thinks I'm nuts for doing that, should have waited till I see if I actually like PE first) and + $7 for the strategy guide (again slightly nuts given how good the internet is as a resource for games).

Initially I chose the $140 tier, but at the last moment I switched to the $250 tier for the hardcover collector's book and the signed collector's edition box. All that remains now is to construct a massive shrine worthy of housing this miraculous blessing from the RPG gods (praise be to them!). It goes without saying that the entire house will also have to be ritually purified, lest I corrupt this divine artifact with the taint of impurity and thereby bring a terrible curse upon my descendants.

At first I picked $50 tier but I moved up to the $165 tier when it came out so I could get Wasteland 2 and the Expansion. I also added $15 for the mouse pad, until I found out that digital tiers can't get the physical add ons.

"Why don't you just jack off in a bottle of formaldehyde and call it our first born?" - Minatsuki "Hummingbird" Takami

I went with $50 tier, + $20 for Expansion (though part of me thinks I'm nuts for doing that, should have waited till I see if I actually like PE first) and + $7 for the strategy guide (again slightly nuts given how good the internet is as a resource for games).

Well, just think of it as getting an extra digital artbook with extra game information. I certainly do (then again, I got it included in my pack).

prototype00