Which tier did you choose?

$20...but then couldn't resist adding the beta and expansion.

I kind of want the $165 tier, but not sure if I can afford to. That, and I don't really care much for wasteland 2 since I've already got that from it's kickstarter as well. I might end up going for $110 and add the expansion. Just haven't decided yet.

I'd love one of the physical tiers, but don't really want to pay for shipping+duties. Dammit Canada :(

Presently at $50 + $20 for the expansion.

Still mulling over the possibility of moving up to the $165 tier, but $95 extra is a lot for me for a game that isn't even coming out for at least a year and a half. I probably wouldn't use the beta key either (I'd rather just wait for the finished game), and I'm not sure who I'd give a second copy to who isn't already getting it.

I started with 50, then decided I wanted expansion + beta access, which is 95, which then rounded to 99 because Odin likes 9s. Or whatever.

I thought really hard about the 110 tier, but in the end beta + expansion > special badges + postcard, pretty much.

Mostly I wanted beta because I'm a Linux user and expect it'll need more competent testers.

I had sort of already decided on how much to pledge even before reading any part of the reward structure - instead it was more or less decided based on how much I wanted the game in comparison to the previous games I had pledged for. So my manner of thinking was, "Hmm, I've pledged $100 to Moebius and Broken Sword, and $150 to Wasteland 2. I'd like a new Obsidian game a lot more than the former two, and a little more than the latter one, so I'll go in about $200."

Alas when I opened up the Kickstarter page for the first time, there was no $200 tier, so I waited a bit to decide based on the information going out, whether to lowball it or highball it. Ended up with the $250 mark ($280 shipped). With present information at hand I'd value the game at the low-300s, so I may add on a couple physical trinkets - but I can't stretch for $500, especially as I've just found out a couple days ago that I've cracked the frame of my road bike and will have to buy a new one. :(

I've actually got half a mind to, instead of doing any addons to my pledge, open another account at Kickstarter and make a separate pledge for $65, because I'd rather have a second boxed copy than say, a couple of T-shirts. (The rational - well, comparatively more rational - part of me says that even if I could pledge $500, I'd be better off doing in as two separate contributions instead of going for the $500 tier ....ahhh, that's the silly accountant side of me that I always try to repress)

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

$many + $8 :)

Then why are you still "Global moderator" instead of an order member. Update that name!

Or combine it ;).

"Globally operating moderator of the Obsidian Order" :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

$178 for the CE, expansion, cards, and the Obsidian Order. I would pledge up to $250, but this is all I can afford right now.

If OE makes a tier system like Wasteland 2, I'll raise my pledge at a later date.

"And Priestess Cadegund raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'Oh Magran, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.'"

I started at $20. I'm still kind of nervous with Kickstarter, as none of the things I have backed have become reality yet. I can easily justify to myself putting in the minimum required, even if whatever I'm backing does not actually make it... because I'm showing support for what I want, which is frequently not what has been on the market for years. So I hedge my bets and pledge 'just enough'.

Then I added $8 for OO. Then I thought that maybe someone else was in a tighter bind financially than I am, so I freed up the limited $20 slot and went to the next highest. Almost immediately after that, I bumped it up enough to get a boxed copy. And then oh, I want more than just the box, I want box and goodies, so I bumped it again. And again. And then again, for addons.

I'm tapped out! I can afford it, but I'll admit I'm rather nervous about my husband finding out exactly how much I've spent. I'll just tell him I don't need a birthday present this year. Or a Christmas present. Yeah. I'm covered.

I just upped my pledge from $165 to the $250 tier. Between the Hardcover Collectors Book, Blue-Ray/DVD, and signed collectors copy that I wont open I figure it might just be worth the increase. Plus, I want to contribute to the last day surge. Gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside.

$many + $8 :)

Then why are you still "Global moderator" instead of an order member. Update that name!

Or combine it ;).

"Globally operating moderator of the Obsidian Order" :)

You know, I was even amongst the winners of one of those smiley competitions of yore once? I never got a custom title of my own choice :(

I'll just have to settle for my "Orderite" name (Grinning Skull of the Order) when amongst fellow order members. Sort of like a Freemason thing.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm currently at $50 and deciding whether to move up. I thought I'd wait until it was down to the wire to see if any new pledge tiers came out last minute.

I'm thinking of going $140 for the CE + $20 shipping + $20 Expansion Pack. I expect to truly enjoy this game, so why not spring for the Collectors Edition?

My dilemna ..the $250 tier. I already have Wasteland 2 coming, so that's of no interest. The appeal is the signed CE box, and the hard cover Collector's Book. I think if the Collector's Book was signed at $250, I'd suck it up and go for it. It's just the game box, though, which won't keep near as well. You don't get the signed book until $500 which is out of the question. While my wife is very understanding, I won't push my luck!

So, Obsidian...give us the option of a signed Collector's Book at $250 and I may have to part with more hard-earned money!

Increasing the number of books needing to be signed from ~500 to ~2000 might stall the game development when all the devs develop carpal tunnel though. :p

Fair enough. What I'd actually prefer is for them to let us decide what to have signed. I could care less about having a signed box, as I plan to open it. Would love a signed book, though. :-)

I did choose the 110 tier for the beta access. I almost did go for the expansion, but I don't want to bet on an extension where I don't know the game yet :). Even though, I'm betting on a game which I don't know yet either, before I spend more I'd want to see more.

Despite that, it's the digital tier, so I won't hit the shipping costs. Not the boxed kind of guy :).

Edited by STiAT