STEAM!

Gorth

STEAM, explain me this...

Game of Thrones the RPG is on sale. The promo states it's 15 euro.

The *actual* page states it's not, it's 20.

However, the combination with a GoT RTS is 15 (so 5 euro less than seperate).

The sale page seems to be displaying the lowest available price, the bundle.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, I don't really want the RTS. But if that makes my game 5 euro cheaper :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, Steam sales are a bit funny like that and this one is not a unique occurrence. Reminds of a return ticket I once bought from Copenhagen to London because it was half the price of a one-way ticket. Even if I never intended to use the return part. Go figure.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, Steam sales are a bit funny like that and this one is not a unique occurrence. Reminds of a return ticket I once bought from Copenhagen to London because it was half the price of a one-way ticket. Even if I never intended to use the return part. Go figure.

You probably caused a bomb scare down the road. :p

More seriously, though, you can only do it in that direction, if you wanted to use just the return trip, they'd automatically cancel it for failing to show up for the original flight, IIRC. I deal mostly with air cargo stuff, though.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

here you go :p

http://arstechnica.c...malicious-code/

Further, while the attack is less noticeable if Steam is already running in the background, it seems that, in the right browser, the attack can launch Steam and insert the malicious code before a user is able to do anything about it.

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Alpha Protocol is currently on sale.

http://store.steampo...heck/app/34010/

If you dont have it already, get it now. The game rocks.

I already had the physical box, I guess it couldn't hurt to have it as a digital download. Also grabbed FTL, The Book of Unwritten Tales and Zombie Driver HD to add to recent purchases (X-Com and Dishonored).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you dont have it already, get it now. The game rocks.

Spiritual successor to AP after Project Eternity you awesome people at Obsidian? Pretty please?

Agreed. Another game with AP's dialogue interaction would be more than welcomed. Even the worst parts of the game were better than most other games, despite it's lack of polish. Easily my single favorite game of recent years. I'd put it in with Bloodlines/Riddick as my example of what games should be.

Spiritual successor to AP after Project Eternity you awesome people at Obsidian? Pretty please?

Yeah, unfortunately it would have to be a spiritual successor because Sega hold the rights to AP don't they? The bastards.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Yeah, unfortunately it would have to be a spiritual successor because Sega hold the rights to AP don't they? The bastards.

Who knows, maybe Obsidian can buy the rights back some day? A spiritual successor might not be so bad though, I mean given the number of possible deaths and other important variables you'd think a proper sequel would be starting largely from scratch anyway.

Edited by Serrano

I think it's been at $2.50 in the past?

Heh, even with the current price they're still gouging Australia, $7.50 vs $5 US. For dearer titles it feels like an insult, but for stuff like this it just feels like they're being petty....

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Their system is probably just running on auto, add 50% to all Australian prices *because we can* (lack of competition).

Tried out my recent purchases. The Book of Unwritten Tales looks like a nice point and click adventures, but damn, the technical stuff is found wanting. Why do I need to disable SLI/Multi GPU just to run the games menu??? I hope the game gets updated to modern PC's after being added to the Steam catalogue. It's only 3 years old or so.

AP is great. I didn't mind spending my 50 euro's on it at release.

That said, don't see a point re-buying it on Steam, so didn't...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 1 month later...

Hah, $14 for the Operation Flashpoint games from CM. Ho-hum for today's deals.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

KOTOR 2 is currently available for $2.49/€2.49 on flash sale.

Would this version work a little better on Win7 than my old disc+patches version or are they the same? Disc version runs mostly fine but does have a few quirks in Win7.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts