Movies you've seen recently

Tale

The new Bourne thing. Few surprises there. Feels like bourne #2. Treking around Thailand or the Philipines with his (not yet) girlfriend being tracked by assassins. They did this already.

The action editing is annoying on more than one occasion. You can't have it all shaky cam all the time, that's not immersion, it's a headace.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Rented Lockout last night. I do not recommend it to anyone. The script is dumb. Not cliche dumb, but authentically dumb.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Outstanding.

I just recently saw part one and loved it so I definately want to see this one. Now just to convince the missus...

I'm organising a viewing with our work movie club. So far got 0 people signed up in addition to myself. Top sign it's time to switch jobs, if they are too uptight to appreciate something like that. :p

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hunger Games. Not terrible, but I occasionally felt a bit lost in terms of chr. and environment set-up (haven't read the books). There was never any suspense/interest about the contest because 99% of the contestants were only shown in brief flashes so I felt nothing about them. Visually interesting at times, but failed to make me care about anything.

:(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

And for other movie trivia, apparently they're looking at making a "Snow Whiteand the Huntsman" sequel, but have decided to look around for someone other then Kristen Stewart...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I do have to say, the Expendables 2 has a few in-jokes about the actors as much as the 80's action genre.

A nice throw-in mention about Gunnar (Dolph Lundgren's character) having that Master's in Chemical Engineering and such like.

And the whole introduction sequence of Chuck Norris is full of win. The combination of events, tank distraction, walk in from the smoke with old cowboy music twanging away...

"I heard you were bitten by a King Cobra."

"I was.. but after five days of untold agony.. it finally died."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not a movie, but I watched the first four episodes of The Newsroom and am enjoying it quite a bit. Really like Jeff Daniel's character.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

http://yle.fi/uutise...lokuvan/6257984

Mannerheim

picture.jpg

I want to watch that movie. Just for lulz.

I like that he is played by a black dude. This is the ultimative troll attack.

I challange the South African broadcast TV to one up this one and cast Rutger Hauer for the role of Nelson Mandela. Also, the movie should be shot in Belgium.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Shame that the acts of the least courageous members of a group can ruin it for everyone.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I saw "The Man from Nowhere", is like taken but better and with stronger content. And on a more personal note; seriously, watch this movie now!

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif