What are you playing now?

Normally when I install sequels during Install I just press the folder name, then slightly modify it to match the sequel. Just so they're named similarly (SW- KOTOR 1/2 for example).

Works all the time.

Except here probably, where after altering the name it still figured it should just dump it all in Arkham Asylum's map, breaking that game for me...

Oh well, almost done re-installing them both. They each have a seperate map now. Still wonder about Catwoman.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

TFU's on Hold. Got Arkham City from my GF so am going to do that first. Also have to do KOTOR2 TSLRCM 1.8 testing.

Annoyingly enough while installing AC I selected the Arkham Asylum map, then removed Asylum replacing it with City, assuming it would make a new map. No, siree.

So I am stuck with AC in AA's map, and AA obviously refuses to work with many of it's base files overwritten as such.

So I now have the fun task of re-installing them both, and not make the same mistake again next time. Though I have to say, I never seen something so stupid while installing before. :/

Also, question. The little flyer with the game mentions a code for catwoman. None is included. Though her art appeared in the main menu "characters" tab. So would she be included, or do I need to visit my shop and ask for a code?

Any way to check without playing half the game?

Catwoman has to be bought. In otherwords, they finished her, but didn't put her in the game so that you would have to pay for her and then download it to a single computer.

GAMESTOP had enough complaints apparantly in the US that they did have flyers and gave away such items for free to appease customers. I didn't use Gamestop, but that's the rumor I heard, I have not validated it. YOu may have one of those copies.

It's also possible that you didn't get a brand new copy, and if it had the code it was used already?

Catwoman only adds 30 minutes of content, it's not really worth buying. She came installed with my copy, though, probably because of buying the game on release.

I hated the last mission for Catwoman. I must just suck, but I simply couldn't finish it on a higher difficulty that the easiest level. She took like two shots before dying, which made it impossible for me to finish since she's surrounded by gun-toting bad guys on that mission.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What? Catwoman is in every first-hand copy of the PC version. Admittedly, I bought the game on Steam, but there was no need for a code or anything, the game just has the DLC integrated.

I suppose it's the same for me then. Still odd it has a flyer then saying the code for her is on another flyer, if no code is needed :/.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I loved catwoman in AC. Her challenges were especially fun once i figured out her every move. :)

I dropped fallout 2 rp, i just am not able to play it anymore :/ Started playing GearsOW 2. Seems fun enough.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Pacing is a bit uneven so far, but the puzzles are fun. Story has my attention.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Geez, you're asking them to not spend money on useless flyers and pollute a little bit more?

I miss getting a proper manual... :/

Sure, it's paper... Stil...

^

What? Catwoman is in every first-hand copy of the PC version. Admittedly, I bought the game on Steam, but there was no need for a code or anything, the game just has the DLC integrated.

If bought direct from steam it's automatically added to your account, if bought retail (and probably other DD vendors) you need to enter a code into GfWL to access it. If it's been used you need to know the original owner's login details.

So... how do you know if it's active or not?

I bought it (well, my GF) firsthand, but no GfWL code... :/

^

Finished Botanicula. The ending came very abruptly, to me...felt sudden. Like, "oh, is that it?" Thought there would be one or two more little parts or something. Anyway....I still prefer the first third to first half of the game. It's a fine short romp however (6-8 hours 'blind'). And every time your little characters jump up and down and shout in glee or cowered in fright, I grinned from ear to ear. That never got old.

Only got 104 of 123 creatures cards...still got two extras gifts however.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Still playing a Trine every now and then. Cursing and swearing over the lack of a save game function. Wouldn't be so bad if you could at least pick up from your last checkpoint when returning to the game, but starting way back from the start of a level every time??? :facepalm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dungeon Master. I took a break from Grimrock, as I wanted to play this series then compare to Grimrock. Of which it is mostly based on. Also the fact my Nvidia fan stays on constantly while playing Grimrock was kind of freaking me out.....

Also there is a remake of Dungeon Master/Chaos Strikes Back/Dungeon Master II here: http://www.ragingmole.com/RTC/index.html

It runs on all modern PC OS', so no need for DOSBox. Just d/l and play. It uses all the original art and sounds as well. Also it is completely legal, and has the blessing of the owners/devs of Dungeon Master. Except the author had to make his own engine using the assets.

Edited by Jaesun

The fight in greece has begun again! (that is I'm playing Rome total war as the Brutii)

Started out simply, with tentative expansionism into the Macedonian subcontinent. As time has gone on I've gotten in two wars (Greece and Macedon) which led to the death of a VERY promising young member of my family (age 17 had 4 stars), and while I was cultivating a replacement I got a young ambitious captain that made himself useful enough to be adopted into the family. Under his leadership the Brutii armies have completely taken the Greek archipelago and are fighting to take several of the outlying isles before attacking Asia Minor.

The Family council has discussed moving the Capital from Italia into the newly captured Greek territories (Athens probably), but the current head does not choose to move the capital. Instead he prefers to keep closer ties to the Senate. At the current juncture, many of the older members of the family refuse to gamble with their fortunes (we have in excess of 30-40k Denarii) and refuse military adventurism that does not co-inside with the goals of the Senate.

The only other discussion being tabled by the heads of the family is if we will continue to fight the Greeks on Asia Minor, or if we will fight north in to Scythian and Germanic territories for easy strikes.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Still playing a Trine every now and then. Cursing and swearing over the lack of a save game function. Wouldn't be so bad if you could at least pick up from your last checkpoint when returning to the game, but starting way back from the start of a level every time??? :facepalm:

It's a goid thing they fixed this for Trine 2.

I played Borderlands co-op for 3,5 hours yesterday.

Finished Ghost Trick. Wonderful game.Shu Takumi and his team are alright in my book.

I enjoyed it every bit as much as I did playing the Ace Attorney games from the same team. Or 999 from Chunsoft. Time to browse my GOG list for adventures that might come close.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Still playing Crusader Kings 2, now with the new 1.05 patch. Started as a custom-made count of Artois in 1066, gobbling up a couple of counties nearby when I could; my immediate liege, the Duke of Flanders, kept rebelling for independence against France, but kept losing, so then I'd turn and join the French side for brownie points. That paid off as King Philippe got fed up and in 1093, revoked the Duchy and gave it to me. Continued to gobble up the counties in Northeast France, but being de jure part of the Holy Roman Empire, had to stop when HRE began to rack up its crown authority. (It's still broken - the HRE acts as if it's a real empire.)

So turned my attention to crusades, and I helped win Jerusalem in the 1130s, but the HRE was the chief contributor and got the lands. In 1150s the Pope called a second Crusade to Andalusia, so immediately hired the Knights Templar and Hospitaller, levied all the troops, got on boats and sailed down. The Muslims had a strong presence and we got wiped a couple of times, but kept coming back - funding our war effort in the end by ransoming back prisoners we'd capture. Eventually we won, and as chief contributors, the Duke of Flanders is now also the King of Andalusia - the title change meaning our French lands, too, are independent.

post-150-0-18289800-1335156072_thumb.jpg

Character:

post-150-0-56098100-1335156171_thumb.jpg

Next target is to build up some claims in France itself and declare war. The current Capet king is excommunicated, but we'd need to build up strength before we can try and tackle them head on.

My remailed copy of ME3 has turned up so I will be playing it, difficult avoiding all the spoilers though I've managed it. Will be interesting to see how Bioware ties all the threads together and what if anything all the C&C add up to.

:lol:

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My military has managed to take all of turkey, and in the process accidently started a brawl with Egypt. Greece lies prostate before the Roman army and three legions march south from Anatolia to fight their unfortunate enemies. Many of the Pharoh's sons lie dead on the roads to Tarsus, having fought amongst themselves so much that they were unable to unite to fight off the oncoming Romans.

The Egyptians are also the first to experience the post-reform roman military, Most of my "artifact" units are being bled dry or put into occupying duty, while they're replaced with cohort after cohort of new (professional) soldiers. As the armies grow more powerful, and more cohorts are raised in Greece, the worlds eyes rest upon Jerusalem as the two most powerful kingdoms clash yet again.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My remailed copy of ME3 has turned up so I will be playing it, difficult avoiding all the spoilers though I've managed it. Will be interesting to see how Bioware ties all the threads together and what if anything all the C&C add up to.

:lol:

After you finish the game, whatever you think of the ending, you really must go to youtube and watch all the different ways Mordin's quest can play out. Hands down some of the best cut-scenes in gaming.

Well, I played on a bit. I had claims on Paris, Troyes and Amiens, all via fabrication, and the King was getting over 50 (those claims aren't inherited.) I married my first daughter to the young King of England to seal a marriage, and waited for my chance for over a decade.

Fortuitously, France's young king got himself killed, and his father was crowned - a rather impious man, so I had the Pope excommunicate him (who listens to me since I just won the Second Crusade for him). Seems that was the final straw, and cue half of France rebelling to put his younger brother on the throne - so I nip in, declare war, use my cash reserves to hire a lot of mercenaries, and go around assaulting a lot of places while the French armies are occupied. End result, the rebels get their wish and they have a new king, King Leon (they've done some weird marriages recently, so he has a Berber look); I have my wish, and that is a consolidated frontier on the Seine.

So it's 1190, Paris is the new capital of the Andalusian Kingdom, and in terms of landmass and manpower we are now pretty big. Not quite as powerful as England or France on their heyday, but big enough. The only worry is if the Emirate of Cordoba, which owns most of Spain, stops attacking Aragon all the time and turns to us - or even worse, the Mauretanian caliphate that has half of Africa. We're using our chancellor to try and keep on good relations with the latter, while hoping our alliance with England is enough to stop France from coming back for revenge.

Still playing Crusader Kings 2, now with the new 1.05 patch. Started as a custom-made count of Artois in 1066, gobbling up a couple of counties nearby when I could; my immediate liege, the Duke of Flanders, kept rebelling for independence against France, but kept losing, so then I'd turn and join the French side for brownie points. That paid off as King Philippe got fed up and in 1093, revoked the Duchy and gave it to me. Continued to gobble up the counties in Northeast France, but being de jure part of the Holy Roman Empire, had to stop when HRE began to rack up its crown authority. (It's still broken - the HRE acts as if it's a real empire.)

So turned my attention to crusades, and I helped win Jerusalem in the 1130s, but the HRE was the chief contributor and got the lands. In 1150s the Pope called a second Crusade to Andalusia, so immediately hired the Knights Templar and Hospitaller, levied all the troops, got on boats and sailed down. The Muslims had a strong presence and we got wiped a couple of times, but kept coming back - funding our war effort in the end by ransoming back prisoners we'd capture. Eventually we won, and as chief contributors, the Duke of Flanders is now also the King of Andalusia - the title change meaning our French lands, too, are independent.

1.jpg

Character:

2.jpg

Next target is to build up some claims in France itself and declare war. The current Capet king is excommunicated, but we'd need to build up strength before we can try and tackle them head on.

I finally bought this game on Steam, including the DLC's. I've just started on Legend of Grimrock, but after that, I think it's time to start as king of Denmark and conquer the world. I had a quick look at the game and wondered what the heck a lot of Danish provinces were doing being members of the HRE? My history teacher forgot to tell me something there.