HAPPY NEW YEAR

Rosbjerg

2012 will not be a happy year I'm afraid.

Cheer up Morgoth :cat:

Happy New Year guys :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't believe in "years." That's just a construct of the man to hold us down.

Be safe if you're going out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think I've got bits of cigar stuck up my nose.

Good new year though. Excessive whooping.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Happy New Year all! It's gonna be a great year! The Marlins will win the Series, the world economy will stabilize, I'll finally get my book published, Cuba & China & North Korea will abandon Communism, we will vote Barack Obama out of office, Game of Thrones & Southland have new seasons starting, Brandon Sanderson will finish the last WoT book, Hugo Chavez will do the world a solid and die, we'll have peace in the middle east, The Green Berets (not to be outdone by the SEALs) will track down Zawahiri and put a bullet in his head, The Hobbit Movie comes out, and last but not least the Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup. If even half of that happens it will be a good year!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Happy new year people. Let this year be our year.

2012: Year of the Obsidian Forums.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll believe that when Netcraft confirms it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra