The funny things thread

Gorth

I've done something similar, I gave a multiple choice test where the answer to 11 straight questions was choice B. It freaked a few kids out :D

I always knew that none could be as nice as you are and I'm glad I was right. Sadist.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

True or False on exam ? Pft, weak.

I miss the exams where the prof needed to lower the average. So we'd get some brutal exam with crazy circuits or the like, average would be 15%, heh. The exams worth 60% of the final grade and out of 6 marks were also fun

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Kinda dissapointed it was an ad. I though for a minuite people would actually get up to whacky funny things just because. It's just the usual get out in the streets and create a viral event kinda thing.

I thought it was brilliant, but I also wonder what kind of overhead there is for that.

So Sean Bean pretty much dies in every movie he's been in... Can anyone think of a movie role in which he survives?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJODirze5EM

Edit: Technically I suppose, he was pretty much invulnerable as Sharpe.. but that was a tv series more then movie roles...

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Sean Bean was actually one of the few main cast members to live in Silent Hill...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Troy, Ronin.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So Sean Bean pretty much dies in every movie he's been in... Can anyone think of a movie role in which he survives?

haha....I was just thinking about this the other day. He's like this generation's Michael Biehn.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Okay, this might be a bit too darkly twisted humour whilst still being sad (as all unnatural death is).. but I couldn't think of another thread to put it in..

In an attempt to prevent a man committing suicide.. LA police tasered him to death. Well, into cardiac arrest, which led to coma, which led to death...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/16/sledge-hammer-tasered-_n_1429287.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."