Kim Jong Il dies

Walsingham

Story

However, given the glorious leader's penchant for cinema, I'm betting a quid that this is an elaborately staged dramatic twist. He will rise up behind the international community with a pair of pruning shears in about 2 minutes just after someone cracks a joke.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess he was... too Il?

Awwwwww... :lol::ermm:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess he was... too Il?

That's it, this thread is over. Virumor wins. :ermm:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

At last he will no longer be so terribly lonely.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

It will be interesting if his kid will try to modernize the country though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Which kid took over, the one he considered too "feminine" or the one that tried to sneak into Japan with fake papers?

The youngest one, not the one who wanted to see Disneyland Tokyo.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There have been plenty of dictators and other leaders who ruled just fine at that age, you know, both ancient and modern history.

'Just fine' in the sense that they didn't immediately implode the country, that is.

Reminds me of Land of the Blind. LINK

(ignore the negative critics, it's an awesome film)

-Elwood Blues

So...A 27 year old now controls the 4th largest army in the world.

A 27 year old who's a general of said army... minus any actual military training.

He went to the Kim Jong-Il military academy where he graduated as a **** general.

At last he will no longer be so terribly lonely.

Forever_Arone.jpg

Anyone have a read on how the Chinese are squared with this?

-Elwood Blues

If I could find a bookie I'd put a tenner on the Chinese encouraging junior to instigate reforms. Demonstrate that he's a good little doggie. Then if we start pushing them elsewhere they let NKorea off the leash for a bit as a bargaining ploy. We look to China to rein NK in.

-Elwood Blues

Kim Jong Un waiting on IT support

jongun.jpg

I wouldn't trust this man to make me toast, let alone run a country.

-Elwood Blues