What are you playing now?

In M&B I just order everyone to follow me. It works well enough. I try and make sure I have as many mounted troops as possible, if you aren't mounted, then get a bow. I love that game.

Playing with any mods? I'm messing around in Europe 1257.. Conquering those pesky Swedes.

Fortune favors the bald.

Guest Slinky

Tried to to play Stalker: Call of Pripyat again, but just couldn't. Too much stuff on too small map, can't get in the atmosphere.

I wish the Lost Alpha mod for Shadow of Chernobyl would be finished already.

Super Street Fighter IV

It's nice to see that Seth is still a cheating POS.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

lol i started replaying super today too, you are a mind reader tale

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Gave up on my character in FO:NV and restarted with a character that will try to avoid combat as much as possible, so I'm focusing on stealth, speech and barter. Will tag one more skill and I'm going to get the Confirmed Bachelor perk. I will let companions handle most of the combat since I really do not enjoy it very much.

Worked a bit more on my Shogun game. I'm basically holding the line near kyoto (beating off about 3-4 full stacks from the comps per turn in sieges, with the comps being made up of mostly friggin archers) and invading from the west, or doing my best to as I recently lost that army to a double siege by the Chokosabe.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

With Gothic I recommend that you just invest a few hours into it and get used to the controls, perhaps with a few adjustments. I mean, it IS still sort of keyboard and mouse, just very weirdly so. I set it up so that I look with the mouse, I WASD to move, I left/right click to attack, and set all secondary buttons near the WASD.

There's no doubt that G1/2 are criminally clunky, but theres mroe than enough to make up for it.

One does not play Gothic 1 and 2 with a mouse. :> They are made for keyboard only. Sure, G2 added a better mouse support, because people whined about it... but I still think it should be mainly played with keyboard only.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I was wondering about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.. Is it out yet for PC? Did anyone play it yet?

I recently bought Assassin's Creed 2 (it was on sale for 49SEK on Webhallen! I know about the crappy DRM, but that price was too good to ignore) and really enjoyed it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was wondering about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.. Is it out yet for PC? Did anyone play it yet?

I recently bought Assassin's Creed 2 (it was on sale for 49SEK on Webhallen! I know about the crappy DRM, but that price was too good to ignore) and really enjoyed it.

It's out and I've looked at it, but it seems a little too "consoley" for my taste..

Fortune favors the bald.

It's far less linear than AC2. Also has an updated combat system that I enjoy better, but other than that it just feels.... small.

Currently playing STFU 2. Given how much schtick the original got, I'm kinda surprised by how much fun I'm having. Far from perfect, to be sure: the lightsaber crystal system could be more TSL-like, the number of Force Powers on offer is pitiful, and the story is the usual pastiche of the films, but the ability to smash up everything is kinda cool. Pity the combat consists of little more than button-mashing.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Playing Civ V a bit and working on my NVInterior Urban Edition MOD while becoming more impatient for the new NV DLC by the day :)

How's the mod looking?

Chucksteel's DC Interiors mod is very well done but Fallout 3 doesn't *need* more locations, New Vegas on the other hand is dying to have those blank spots filled in :lol:

A bit of Master of Orion 2. Experimenting with custom races that doesn't make sense from a "power gaming" perspective, yet not necessarily gimped either. Just trying fun combos. Cybernetic, sub terranean, less food producing Gorthaurians for the win :lol:

When not playing that, I'm busy ridding the world of barbarians, purging them with Greek Fire as the Byzantine Empire in EUIII. National ideas focussing on religious intolerance and military elitism.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

WoW and Shogun 2. My consoles are quiet until tuesday when Dynasty Warriors arrives [insert evil laugh here]

Vindictus is having a free boat rides event (not actual boats) ever since yesterday and through the weekend. Bye bye sleep.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Picked up AC:Brotherhood for pc as it was somewhat inexpensive. Got started playing it and having some fun today...

And then hit one of those 90 second timed runs and it's annoying the hell out of me. Either I stand still and waste seconds moving the camera to the right positions every few moments.. or the camera swings wildly as I run and I end up bouncing off the wrong thing , jumping the wrong way or just falling off blocks... :(

It's like.. if I stop it takes ages for the camera view to move.. if I'm running, it's wildly oversensitive.

When I'm running around the city I don't seem to have this problem..so maybe it's just something weirdly mental..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Picked up MLB 11 The Show - they implemented a new analog stick system this year and I'm pretty bad so far. My first game in the minors was a disaster, two strikeouts and I grounded into two double plays. I also flubbed a catch in the outfield. I've been a bit better since then, my average is at .200 and I'm fielding well, but I still have a ways to go.

And in regards to annoying consoley save/check points.. Whats the darned point in having checkpoints in a mission that you can't actually reload from? Things go belly up and you have to restart from the beginning of the freaking mission.

Which means going through 5 minutes of the same crap you can do in your sleep to get to the point that's actually hard. :(

It's these little niggles that can begin to bug you about even a good game.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."