STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Also, Oblivion for 7 bucks (GOTY)

Thought about buying it for some future mods, but then I thought 7 euro is too expensive for only that.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Hm nothing I've not played and am interested in, bahh

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i somehow managed to make a wishlist with 10 games on it. steam...you keep taking my money, and i keep being happy with you. i confused.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i somehow managed to make a wishlist with 10 games on it. steam...you keep taking my money, and i keep being happy with you. i confused.

That's ok, one day you'll suddenly decide that you hate everything they do, and start a decades long crusade against them. Coz that's how gamers work.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You aren't a true gamer if you don't hate them since they deactivated Half-Life's WON. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

If you still haven't played Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, it's part of the Heroes pack on sale today. The pack is cheaper than just DMoMM

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Those in Europe can get Shogun at UK retail for less than that.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just Cause 2 is slightly tempting at that price.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just Cause 2 is slightly tempting at that price.

I picked it up a few minutes ago. I loved it when I had it on the PS3, so I figure it will be a good addition to my PC library. Although I wonder if it would be better with a controller? I've been thinking about picking one up anyway. I grabbed all the DLC too, came out to about $7.

I looked long and hard at Shogun 2, but $30 still seemed a bit steep. Black Ops is also up there for $40, which doesn't seem all that great of a price either.

Guest Slinky
Those in Europe can get Shogun at UK retail for less than that.

Yeah, it's pretty wacky when some game is on sale for -30-50% and you still can find the same game fast and easy for less.