BioWare's New Game

Maria Caliban

Why do you care, Boo? According to you BIO sucks anyways so does it matter what kind of games they make since they'd suck anyways? L0LZ

Why do you care enough to respond?

Or do you just enjoy turning threads into ****-slinging contests?

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Most likely they'll be bisexual instead. BioWare isn't as progressive in that regard as Obsidian.

Won't that make for too many potential C&C's? I mean how are they going to keep track of who's dipped what in who?

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Hm when you think about it, not much to remove from ME2.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Most likely they'll be bisexual instead. BioWare isn't as progressive in that regard as Obsidian.

Saves them time from not having to make a gay guy for the guys and a lesbian one for the gals.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Mmm snide dismissing remarks.

Never change, Obsidian!

No, you're dismissed!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Saves them time from not having to make a gay guy for the guys and a lesbian one for the gals.

Just as long as they are in. It wouldn't be an authentic Bioware experience otherwise.

And, apparently, Obsidian as well. Because half the people you're likely to meet in a wasteland are gay!

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Mmm snide dismissing remarks.

Never change, Obsidian!

Sneaky Avellone, didn't even notice him!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just as long as they are in. It wouldn't be an authentic Bioware experience otherwise.

What was ME2 then?

Or do you just enjoy turning threads into ****-slinging contests?

Nah, we should just all bend over and let you and boo ream us.

There's a Bioware faction here ? Sweet.

Edited by Malcador

What was ME2 then?

Isn't that secretary NPC bisexual?

logosig2.jpg

Probably, don't really get anything from her though.

Maybe it'll be a spiritual successor to MDK2.

Maybe it'll be a spiritual successor to MDK2.

No the look is wrong.

That's just what they want you to think. It's a trick.

Bioware Thread. Mmmmmm. :: Rubs hands together ::

I badly want to see Bioware do a FPS, just to see how they shoehorn romances into it.

this. both of this.

also: can't we all just get along?

also: bioware fps? i genuinely have a hard time picturing this. If its just a call of duty clone then whats the point? if they are trying to make an fps with dialogue and C&C but no rpg trappings (ie inventory/skills/levels, which if you added those then you essentially had ME2) then I'm intrigued because that sounds kinda zany.

if its an fps with no dialogue or C&C, but yes skills/levels then we've got bioshock (or maybe borderlands?)

my guess as to what it most likely will be like: fp mass effect 2 but without the dialogue and no party/npcs. which sounds terrible.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

"Why do you care enough to respond?"

I'm a caring kind of guy.

"Or do you just enjoy turning threads into ****-slinging contests?"

Nope. Just wodnerin' why someone would waste so much time on something (in this case, BIO) when they feel they suck. Itt's 'ol fahsion trolling to post 'x sucks' repeatedly in threads dedicated to something you loathe.. hence why I avoid AP forums now or threads dedciated to it but at least I have AP a chance. Boo has no inetrest in doing this for BIO so waste of tiem and me wondering why he cares so much.

"BioWare isn't as progressive in that regard as Obsidian."

BIo has been doing gay characters for a long while now. *shrug*

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.