StarCraft 2

Serrano

talking about mods, check this out:

waiting for a fan Starcraft: Ghost to arrive any day now

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Also, it's a pain in the ass to get some of the mission achievements...

Any particular achievements you have a dislike for?

"One shot 50 kills" for example. I guess you could always look up guides on the internet, but that doesn't feel fair or fun :/

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

What?

She's still the second strongest human psyker, the artifact obviously didn't de-zergify her completely (hello head tentacles), and if she lost her connection to the force zerg she wouldn't be of much use in stopping the Dark Voice. Not to mention that DV could use the Zerg uncontested if Kerrigan lost control.

It's not like the ending ran a 5 minute dissertation on the

change's effects

DV?

Dark Voice is the Xel'Naga that is stuck in our galaxy and about to make a power play to wipe out all life using the zerg as a tool. Can't help but think that they thought that ME's twist was good enough, they should do it too.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

One of the more entertaining replays I've seen. Zerg vs Protoss.

Awesome!

MasterAsia is a great Zerg player, it's so sad he said he might switch because the Zerg are so underpowered. :teehee:
Are they now?

without a doubt that was one of the very best things i've ever seen happen in a videogame.

a defining moment of competitive gaming.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Awesome!

MasterAsia is a great Zerg player, it's so sad he said he might switch because the Zerg are so underpowered. ;)
Are they now?

I dunno, I'm not good enough to decide, but it seems to be the concencus that Terran are overpowered and Zerg are underpowered. This seems to be supported by how few Zerg players there are in higher levels. I'm just relaying what I got from people discussing it though, but it's being said that the problem is that the Terran can counter pretty much everything while the Zerg have at the most two or three plausible army compositions that can actually survive, and only if they're lucky.

I dunno, I'm not good enough to decide, but it seems to be the concencus that Terran are overpowered and Zerg are underpowered. This seems to be supported by how few Zerg players there are in higher levels. I'm just relaying what I got from people discussing it though, but it's being said that the problem is that the Terran can counter pretty much everything while the Zerg have at the most two or three plausible army compositions that can actually survive, and only if they're lucky.
Interesting.

Awesome!

MasterAsia is a great Zerg player, it's so sad he said he might switch because the Zerg are so underpowered. :lol:
Are they now?

I think there are more Terrans overall because that's what people start off with in the campaign, and what they get used to the most at first. SC2 has different strategies and since you get used to what strengths and weaknesses the Terrans have first, it makes it easier to excel with them. The Zerg and Protoss don't have the same advantages. I might actually put Protoss a little ahead of the rest...Terrans it's hard to determine with the fact that they are the only SP campaign people can even play in the first place. I might think that the Zerg are underpowered as well however...despite all that.