What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm about halfway through the main quest of the Drakensang prequel. But I'm taking my time doing side quests and gathering ingredients/resources for alchemy/crafting.

Radon Labs have outdone themselves. The game improves on Drakensang in every way, save graphics.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Guest Slinky

Star Wolves 3 is some sort of RTS, right?

If you are looking for a space sim, you really should get FreeSpace 2 from GOG.

I'm half-tempted to dig out my old copy of Privateer 2 and see if I can get it to run on my current pc.. :shifty:

There aren't that many good space sims.. at least with a mix of gameplay and story.

Still have fond memories of Tachyon Fringe.. but maybe that's because they had Bruce Campbell doing voice work for it.. :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Yes.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Turns out the game is bug hell in both versions, retail and pirate. They shouldn't have bothered protecting it in the first place if they planned to release it in an unplayable state. :ermm:

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

DA:0 - Back to playing the better 360 version,a nd am even trying the DLC.

NHL 10- Club, and my league is starting its S10 playoffs by end of week.

NWN - Stuff.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Holy bobsled! Steams sale for today is Hitman and Deus Ex, every SINGLE game for 17 dollars!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Really? I've been itching for a space sim for years

Not a space sim.

Star Wolves 3 is some sort of RTS, right?

RTS/RPG hybrid, it controls like Homeworld. You get a mothership, do quests to get money to upgrade it(guns/fighters/systems)and upgrade your piloting skills and those of your party(up to six by the end) by blowing things up. Multiple ways to complete mission/handle jobs through dialogue, multiple ways to go through the game(different sides), and supposedly multiple endings(I got a bad one :sorcerer: ).

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Played through Bioshock 2... Mehtastic. One can only see so much of Rapture's leaking slums before getting sick of it. The story definitely isn't any better, the levels are uninspired and all look the same, the story is just weird and the combat is somewhat better.

Good thing I only rented it. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Played through Bioshock 2... Mehtastic. One can only see so much of Rapture's leaking slums before getting sick of it. The story definitely isn't any better, the levels are uninspired and all look the same, the story is just weird and the combat is somewhat better.

Good thing I only rented it. :)

bought it, played about 3 hours in...traded it and got 40 bucks for it. that game was a letdown

I didn't like Bioshock 1, so I avoided the sequel altogether. Anyway, I decided to re-play Halo 2's campaign.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Didn't even know there was a trophy for this, I just wanted to nail him with the golf club for fun! :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

King's Bounty, got to nearly the end and then started again, as I do with most games. :/ It's a game you're meant to know and work and number-crunch and I'm going to do the best I can this time, even Normal was a big challenge on my first run and I was having to run from half the enemies in later areas.

Fallout 3: Point Lookout. Just completed the Pitt.

Any good?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Any good?

Cons: Hillbillies/half-naked cultists that are tougher than Enclave troopers due to ridiculous damage system. Argonian voice actor. Feral Ghoul Reavers.

Pros: double-barreled shotgun. One excellent sidequest. One rather surreal cutscene.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.