What are you playing now?

Gorth

Moria

god damn you you stupid white worm masses

stop multiplying and let me kill you!

This has great potential for multiple interpretations :p

oh dear you are quite correct :lol:

bad Shryke! must think before i post

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Did you actually finish BG2 and ToB you dirty heathen?

If that's directed at me, yes I have. Although it was a long time ago, when my free time was considerably less constrained (i.e., college). At one point about 5 years ago, I replayed most of it. I got through nearly all of SoA, went off to do that big ol' temple that ToB added, and the playthrough died somewhere in there.

BG2 had the advantage of a compelling antagonist and some interesting mysteries. I had no real reason to care about the figures presented as antagonists in the opening of The Witcher. (They stole some stuff from people who claim to know me but who I don't remember, and killed some kid I just met. I'm supposed to risk my life for that?) And I found the party micro-management in the Infinity Engine to be more entertaining than The Witcher's "click on the enemy, then click again when the cursor turns orange."

I thought DMC 4 was a very fun game. Over-the-top fighting, a setting that looks like 1600 Vienna, rock music, an attractive male protagonist, and a solid action story.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Having to replay BG 1...again.

And DMC 4.

Uuunngghh. :thumbsup:

why would you replay either if you don't want to?

Never said I don't want to, but the work will be substantial. I've clocked 200 hours into DMC,and have to do it again to reach the same completion. *

*We need a smiley that represents the posters utter shock and disbelief. Like this one: jaaaj.gif

You don't have to, BG1 wasn't all that hot.

Watch it, Volo's gonna kick you in the head 'til you're dead for saying that.

I'll forgive him, because that's the best AI bark in history. Along with "Sorry mate, but you got a date down under" from the same game and "Put him in a bag, I want nobody to see this" from Deus Ex. :banghead:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif