What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

Still playing through Half-life 2... Got to the (first?) airboat section.

So far, it's really "meh". Almost feels lame.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I tried to play through for a second time last week. I didn't even get through the underground railroad section before I gave up. It was just so boring that I couldn't even force myself to continue. :lol:

It was already pretty bland at the time of release.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oblivion with Guns!

That was a surprise, although I cannot call you a hypocrite as I'm planning to get a copy tomorrow later today. :)

Oh no. I'm playing Fallout 1. Just oberserving someone playing F3.

Progress really scares you eh?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I tried to play through for a second time last week. I didn't even get through the underground railroad section before I gave up. It was just so boring that I couldn't even force myself to continue. :geek:

Boring cutscenes. Really ****ing boring cutscenes. But the game is starting to pick up when you get the Gravity Gun. Ravenholm is nice and Dog is the only interesting character so far.

But it REALLY hasn't aged well.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I tried to play through for a second time last week. I didn't even get through the underground railroad section before I gave up. It was just so boring that I couldn't even force myself to continue. :geek:

Boring cutscenes. Really ****ing boring cutscenes. But the game is starting to pick up when you get the Gravity Gun. Ravenholm is nice and Dog is the only interesting character so far.

But it REALLY hasn't aged well.

Its really fun when you get the grav gun as your only weapon.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oblivion with Guns!

That was a surprise, although I cannot call you a hypocrite as I'm planning to get a copy tomorrow later today. :geek:

Nah. The game is made by people who know little about the Fallout world. If they had some devs who were part of the original Fallout team it probably wouldn't be bad.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Oblivion with Guns!

That was a surprise, although I cannot call you a hypocrite as I'm planning to get a copy tomorrow later today. >_<

Nah. The game is made by people who know little about the Fallout world. If they had some devs who were part of the original Fallout team it probably wouldn't be bad.

Besides, everyone knows playing games from 10 years ago makes you part of the cool crowd.