What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

LotRO. I just picked upgraded to the expansion, although it's not out yet. Getting the $10 monthly rate for buying something early is good.

What class are you playing? What server?

I'm very excited about the expansion. I'm about 90k xp from 50, and I want to take it nice and slow so that I hit it right when the expansion comes out.

I'm playing an elf hunter on... Oh hell, I can't remember the name. I finally made it a priority to find the auction house. I'd been hording anything I figured I could auction in order to save some cash. I finally have some cash on hand. I guess, mores the point, what server do you use? I'll create a character there. I'm not really wed to my character on Nimrodel (I went and looked). I've been playing male characters of late, but I'll make a chic named "Ariste." That's usually not taken. ...And I'm comfortable tanking or healing if push comes to shove.

I'm on Windfola. It's a good server, pretty low in terms of population, but active enough and that keeps the lag from getting too bad in the main hubs. If you do make a character, add Taranto as a friend and give me a /tell sometime. I've also got a lot of alts in the teens so I can probably get some quests going sometime too.

Hunters are great, I have one at level 12 and I need to try and play him again sometime.

I had to leave my level 14 hunter, but I've created a minstral on Windfola. Ariste was taken, so I named her Deirwen. That's "deer when" in case you care. I'll probably make a burglar since I like stealth folks so much. I'll also make a tank because it always seems everyone needs a tank.

Playing a bit of Warhammer Online and a bit of The Witcher EE (since my HDD decided to commit treason, I had to start the game all over. Almost up to chapter 3 again >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I just bought Fallout 3 over Steam, so that's something to be looking forward too for next week. :)

OK, so I read this pre-order statement and it raised an eyebrow. Isn't Morgoth the same guy who's been whining about Fallout 3 (and pretty much everything else on this board)? So I did a quick search.

But since Fallout 3 pretty much looks like a shooter with a tacked on dialog system, I lost all my (little) interest already. I guess this is an afterthought bargain bin purchase for sometime next year.

Nine days ago you "lost all your (little) interest" in the game and now you have it on pre-order?

F-ing hilarious.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Nine days ago you "lost all your (little) interest" in the game and now you have it on pre-order?

F-ing hilarious.

Maybe he got brainwashed by the Bethesda Hype machine? :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think he only pre-ordered it because it's on the Steam. I know Valve fanbois, who buy everything(and I mean everything) on Steam just to be able to support Valve. He might be a Valve fan as well. Well, just a guess.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

So, I killed the vampire boss on the Island of Karum, but I realised I had missed parts of the level, thanks to scouring walkthroughs in order to learn how to beat that bitch, so now I'm going through the level again to see what I missed and to beat the boss with my own skills and not some internet wt strategy.

Also, some Nethergate:Resurrection on the side.

Edit: Almost forgot, but I got my girlfriend hooked on TLJ. Win of the month, I daresay.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, yeah, poseur? I got my WIFE hooked on WoW a while back! She's now so invested she won't switch to LotRO with me! The win AND loss of the year, I think. haha We're literally playing WoW right now. What does that mean? We're waiting for one of our party members to get back to the computer. Yep, WoW is waiting.

So it's an addiction and money sink for the both of you now? Congrats!

Edit: The point was rather that she's not a gamer by any stretch - this is her 2nd pc game ever. Of perhaps 5 games she's played overall.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

going to start a game of Kotor... 1...

This is not going to be pretty is it?

Why would Knights of the Old Republic 'not be pretty?' The graphics are a bit out dated, but it's a nice game.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Oh, yeah, poseur? I got my WIFE hooked on WoW a while back! She's now so invested she won't switch to LotRO with me! The win AND loss of the year, I think. haha We're literally playing WoW right now. What does that mean? We're waiting for one of our party members to get back to the computer. Yep, WoW is waiting.

I got my wife hooked on WoW, but she can't run LotR Online on her laptop so I haven't even tried to get her to switch.

She's been playing Spore and the Wiifit more recently though. Good times :thumbsup:

going to start a game of Kotor... 1...

This is not going to be pretty is it?

Why would Knights of the Old Republic 'not be pretty?' The graphics are a bit out dated, but it's a nice game.

I just finished playing the game for the first time in several years. It took a bit of time to get used to the controls again, but after that it wasn't so bad.

Say whatever you want about Bio's tendencies in RPGs, they make some damn good games nonetheless.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh, my wife isn't a gamer geek like me. She's got a WoW character and we also played Dark Fall together. We turned out all the lights and lit candles to make it SPOOOOOOKYYYY. She liked that and I've tried to get her into other games. As far as a money sink? Meh. I don't think it's any more than buying the same number of games. I DO think WoW's days are numbered on this system. I'm casting a bleak eye to some of these Zombie Shenanigans.

It's kind of awesomely hilarious how one of the romantic interests in NWN2 is a stalkerish creep.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

FINALLY got around to buying the Orange Box.

It better be good.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"