What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

I think playing through Barcelona is very much worth it. Everything after sucks donkey balls, though.

I'd say it was the best RPG setting of the past ten years. Bloody waste.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age.

So I found a "Polished elfstone of Spirit Enhancement". Basically what that does is turn any magic user into a mother****in god of utlimate ass-kicking. My Hadhod (the dwarf in the party) has this massive attack that hits every enemy and he's been one-shotting all my fights since I gave him the damn elfstone. And this is a turned-based RPG.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So I found a "Polished elfstone of Spirit Enhancement". Basically what that does is turn any magic user into a mother****in god of utlimate ass-kicking. My Hadhod (the dwarf in the party) has this massive attack that hits every enemy and he's been one-shotting all my fights since I gave him the damn elfstone. And this is a turned-based RPG.

heh wait till you do the Evil Mode thingy for Pelenor Fields and get the "Ancient Elfstone of Spirit Enhancement"

Idriel went from doing like 2000 damage with Loudwater Rush to about 30000 :sweat:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

heh wait till you do the Evil Mode thingy for Pelenor Fields and get the "Ancient Elfstone of Spirit Enhancement"

Idriel went from doing like 2000 damage with Loudwater Rush to about 30000 :sweat:

HOLY SHI-

The cracked elfstone only gives about 2000 bonus, but this is insane.

Also, quick question, has anyone EVER managed to make Morwen a decently useful character? If so please tell me how, because she's absolutly pathetic the moment you get her and stays that way the entire game for me.

Oh, and going through the game without using Berethor at all is kinda tough.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

the last boss in that game still irks me.

I tend to think as the eye of sauron as an "extra content" boss. To me, the game ends after pelennor fields.

the last boss in that game still irks me.

I tend to think as the eye of sauron as an "extra content" boss. To me, the game ends after pelennor fields.

yeah that's a really abrupt change too

fighting nazgul on the pelennor fields and everything, then flash straight to the top of barad dur and fighting the eye of sauron

wtf?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Well, it IS an EA game from 2004 or so. So they were probably rushed like hell.

I think I literally cried in utter joy when I found out the default jumping melee attack was a roundhouse kick.

AWESOME.

I just played Gabriel Knight 2 The Beast Within.

Beaten.

Great game very nostalgic for me. I actually enjoyed the FMV and the over all style of the game. Some cheesey bits and the fact they wore the same clothes for days on end was a bit odd. Minor gripes.

Now im going to finally enjoy The Witcher Enhanced!

I decided not to get the Withcer Enhanced. Instead, I mentioned it to my wife and I think she'll get it for me for Christmas. That way, I will feel compelled to finish it. At the moment, still playing WoW/LotRO. I plan on buying Far Cry 2, tho. Probably tomorrow.

Playing F.E.A.R.. Combat is so much fun compared to Half Life 2.

I found the multiplayer both in FEAR and HL2 pretty weak. I do wholeheartily recommend the singleplayer FEAR though!

People only complain about the MP combat of a game if they suck at it. :aiee:

But, admittedly, FEAR and CoD4 are very n00b friendly FPS'.

manthing2.jpg