What you did today

Gorth

Went on a date yesterday, sun was glorious and yet the weather stayed relatively mild. I showed her my home town, went to a restaurant, etc.

I think it was all rather splendid.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Today I tried to upload a picture of myself dressed in a corset and bunny ears as my personal photo thing. The stupid forum said the file was too big though. This made me sad : (

Though in a few hours I will have the house to myself for a glorious two weeks. Party time! \o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Corset = cool. Bunny ears = teh suxx. Corset worn by men = member of the scene. Bunny ears worn by men = ... stupid? >_< No offense meant.

Went on a date yesterday, sun was glorious and yet the weather stayed relatively mild. I showed her my home town, went to a restaurant, etc.

I think it was all rather splendid.

Nice :)

Weather here is tiresome. About 40

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

None taken. Me and a friend were bored and decided it would be amusing to dress me up in girls clothes.

I make a damn sexy chick tbh. Damn sexy.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Today (this night) I was reminded why I rarely dare venture to Bioware forums.

I hope they reconsider. Having a more personal *wink,wink, nudge, nudge* relatonship with one of the caracters could create some interesting game play.

What a shame. All the times i wanted Casavir to take my Ranger over his knee, and give her a good spankin for being such a naughty girl. One can dream. LOL.

*sigh*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Today (this night) I was reminded why I rarely dare venture to Bioware forums.

I hope they reconsider. Having a more personal *wink,wink, nudge, nudge* relatonship with one of the caracters could create some interesting game play.

What a shame. All the times i wanted Casavir to take my Ranger over his knee, and give her a good spankin for being such a naughty girl. One can dream. LOL.

*sigh*

Those must be Melirinda's words...

Anyway, today I just hung around the house. Had a lovely Age of Empires II 3-way match.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Actually - to my great surprise - no, it wasn't the "fine lady" Melirinda. It was "girlygeek" or something like that :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Read a bunch of Dostoevsky and Harold Pinter so I could write up a few test from them. I'm not sure which one of those task had me the most depressed. Luckily someone showed up and pulled me out of it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm taking the day off. I just woke up an hour ago. Fed the dogs, cracked open a Flying Dog IPA, and sat down at the computer to talk to you guys and the losers over on LP. Next I think I'll get another Flying Dog and fire up Medevial TW. The Spanish are besieging Jerusalem and Egyptian reinforcement are coming up from the south. Im dying to see how it turns out.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

went to a friends birthday last night and ended up as the Ruskies in a game of Axis and Allies. Messed up on my first turn and purchased Tanks instead of infantry and ended up in a precarious position (the north route to Moscow was forced open my the german player) then I started pumping out infantry and was able to retake the territory. We ended up trading that territory for about three rounds. the fighting went decidedly more in my favor as I never left my tanks there to get annihilated, but I managed to wipe out all but one of his tanks in europe.

Meanwhile in the pacific the american player got his butt whuped at Hawaii by the japanese (3 fighters a bomber, a sub, and two battleships attacked). However the American pulled his fighters and bombers from the mainland along with a transport and a battleship and promptly DEMOLISHED the Japanese fleet. And britan is just having problems as africa is getting taken over almost completly by Germany, and the fact that the germans blockaded the English Isles (stopping any ship production) for a little while. An interesting fight took place after we cracked the blockade and put out some transports. Germany did a fighter/bomber raid on the transports and we actually managed to shoot down the fighters (but not the bombers unfortunately.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I had a full day. I went to work (on time for a change), came home, did most of my laundry, and then went to watch the fireworks for the Canada Day celebrations with my friend. It was good. I like this girl, flaws and all:)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I had a full day. I went to work (on time for a change), came home, did most of my laundry, and then went to watch the fireworks for the Canada Day celebrations with my friend. It was good. I like this girl, flaws and all:)

I'm trying to come witha half flaws/mezzanine gag, but failing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So, I'm off to land of beer and sausages tomor- I mean today!

Awesome

If you never hear from me anymore just check out if there was airplane crash in Germany :sorcerer:

...or then I fall down from some cliff

Crap, I get worried at this rate

I wonder if I can get Finnegan's Wake in english from Munich

I have spent the last few days, including to today, from a state of near panic to being completely flabberghasted. I don't want to get too personal but I had a bit of a family emergency that went from, by what the doctor said, certain death to a complete 180 recovery in the span of less than a week. :sorcerer:

So, I am going to get a spot to eat then collapse to sleep, for I haven't had any significant amount since Friday.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Amazingly I got a call back from a prospective employer today. It's odd because I haven't gotten a call back from 99% of the job apps I've sent in over the course of the year and this one I didn't even completely fill out their online application. I did the begining and submitted my resume but I left about 5 other pages blank becuase the website timed out and it wouldn't let me back in. The sad thing though is that this job is one that I might not even really be able to do because the time table would most likely interfere with my schooling but I think I'm going to give it a shot if I can make it through the interview without failing too hard which inevitably will happen since I'm just a ball of nerves and when I'm put in a situation like that my mind goes completely blank and I answer everything in basically one or two syllable answers so there's no real conversation going on, just me giving the answers straight up becuase that's just who I am, a straight shooter not to mention I think I subconsciously sabotage myself plus I can already predict that even before I get there I'll be a nice and sweaty mess becuase number 1 its about 150 degrees out and two I have hyperhydrosis which is aggravated by anxiousness which I already am and then I get even more anxious from sweating so I keep on sweating and its like this crazy cycle but then put that inside of an oven and I think I'm going to die of a heart attack or dehydration.

However this does bring a shiny little glimmer of hope. I'm pretty much following Adam Carolla, who I listen to on the radio. He started out working in fast food, then quit, then no one would hire him, then he started cleaning carpets, then he was even poorer and stuff and eventually broke into comedy. Sure there are a ton of differences but I feel it. One day I'll be the greatest lemur tamer the world has ever seen, making the big bucks. :sorcerer:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

A lot of landscaping has been done on the Roost in the last few days and then a Canada Day BBQ with good friends.

a what? :sorcerer:

He had a BBQ with some friends to celebrate Canada Day.

I haven't done much today. Gonna go see some fireworks later tonight and we're going out for dinner in half an hour.

Today I noticed that The Big Green Dragon is not the same dragon anymore. Nifty new av. :sorcerer:

Other than that...I've done the usual big nothing-much.

Oh, I did try to make my own BBQ Chinese pork last week. Which was hilarious because it came out extremely pink, instead of the desired BBQ pork reddish color. Looked bizarre and unappetizing, but actually tasted pretty good. heheh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Played in an office softball game. Finally, proof that lawyers beat economists (at softball). I played RF, and didn't get a chance to do a whole lot of fielding. Was 2-for-4 at the plate (2 singles, 2 ground-outs), with 2 RBIs.

This is only the second game I've played in many many years, so it's taking me a bit to get used to slow-pitch softball. The light went on, hitting-wise, while watching teammates bat after my second at-bat: Since it's slow-pitch, I can pretty much make contact with any pitch I want to. Thus, there is no real reason to swing unless either the pitch looks perfect for a good hit, or there are already 2 strikes in the count. Utilizing this rule, my next 2 ups were my base hits-- a hard-hit grounder up the middle, and a line-drive over the 2nd baseman's shoulder.

Then, I walked a mile to the subway station, went home, chugged some unsweetened iced tea, and cooked some bacon & chicken breasts for sandwiches.

Yep yep :)

@ LC: 8)

A lot of landscaping has been done on the Roost in the last few days and then a Canada Day BBQ with good friends.

a what? :*

I haven't done much today. Gonna go see some fireworks later tonight and we're going out for dinner in half an hour.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

i made some deviled eggs and then proceeded to consume them all in one sitting and now I feel dizzy and don't feel good.

why god, why are you doing this to me :'(

rglrlrgrglr

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

a what? :bat:

great, thanks, now i only need to guess what BBQ stands for :p

IB1OsQq.png