What you did today

Gorth

just had my last exam ever

ever! I don't think I fully realize it yet

then again, life is one big exam so I'm definitely not done studying

i said that after my first degree... then i got another and said it again... then i took a few extension classes, finished, and said it yet again. then i got another degree. i swear i'm done this time... really, i swear it. of course, given my occupation, i'll be studying forever.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Some dip**** in my building has carpet beetles. Being remotely close to their condo, I have been spending my day off emptying every closet, storage room and shelf in my apartment in preparation for the bug people to come in and 'treat' my place. This is about as much fun as a kick in the nuts, for I am learning that I am a total packrat.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Some dip**** in my building has carpet beetles. Being remotely close to their condo, I have been spending my day off emptying every closet, storage room and shelf in my apartment in preparation for the bug people to come in and 'treat' my place. This is about as much fun as a kick in the nuts, for I am learning that I am a total packrat.

Who takes packrat as a perk? Boost your strength, fool!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I heard from an old friend who I haven't seen for some time today, and it turns out she's going to be moving back soon! Anyways, I'm happy about that. :blush:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Nice try Nightshade, no way I'm believing that.

I learned today that there's a political party in the US called the Green Nazis. I hung out with my niece most of the day which is always infinitely excellent. She's a year and a month and has started short bouts of solo walking, just enough to be a bit of a danger. What was that noise?

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

brb kid fell

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Today when whole Finland was celebrating my awesomness I met the worst DJ ever. He had some unhealthy love towards music from latin america and didn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Today when whole Finland was celebrating my awesomness I met the worst DJ ever. He had some unhealthy love towards music from latin america and didn

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Going to a party later, but I'm not too worried since I've never had the "pleasure" of meeting said "God of Hangover".

Had a meeting earlier with some friends, about the upcoming Roskilde Festival. We're building a camp called "Camp Krishna" so we needed to settle the logistics and responsibilities of each member. It's gonna be a great week!

Anyone coming to Roskilde this year? So far our camp covers 5 nationalities and we are looking for more. :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Drunkenness pixies turned out to be the massive fever and cramps elves. Added fun is fact that hwenevr I puke my ribs pop out. Haven't been this tired ever. Even when I had paratyphoid. Course I was bleeding internally then, so I'm ahead slightly.

Due to delirium - keep finding myself singing tunelessly - no-one is to pay any attention to anything I say for at least 24 hrs.

Now I must drag self to kitchen and get water. Utterly floorbound.

...And this is why I don't feel the need to do drugs. >_<

-Elwood Blues

Well, after two days of throwing **** out/moving **** around, my place was finally sprayed this morning. TEN FREAKING MINUTES it took for the treatment. Now I've got another day of cleaning/unpacking to deal with. At least hooking my pc back up was a snap. I wish I could say the same for my tv rig... :lol:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Drunkenness pixies turned out to be the massive fever and cramps elves. Added fun is fact that hwenevr I puke my ribs pop out. Haven't been this tired ever. Even when I had paratyphoid. Course I was bleeding internally then, so I'm ahead slightly.

Due to delirium - keep finding myself singing tunelessly - no-one is to pay any attention to anything I say for at least 24 hrs.

...And this is why I don't feel the need to do drugs. :)

Hey walshingham do you have like double sets of man parts becuase you are like on a whole other plane of bad ass.

In other news my friend may get fired at his job becuase he broke a part on this machine against a plane. They put him under suspension but he said anyone who has ever been suspended mysteriously never came back after. Although he doesn't have any real expenses since he lives at home he just bought a car that is cosigned with someone else. So he no longer has a steady pay check. I'm going to try and help him out with $50 of starting capital for some internet poker. Of course if he wins enough I'll get my money back and a percentage but it's mostly for him to have a little extra. He's actually pretty good when he's motivated and from the sounds of it he's ready.

Edit: Oh yeah I got accepted to UNLV. Yaaay. Now truly begins my path towards eternal boredom and eventual suicide. Before then we can only hope I can fulfill my dreams of meeting a nice young girl and taking her behymen(stolen from Adam Carolla), owning my own asian themed home with a giant fish tank, and of course never losing my man-boy tendencies of playing video games and watching cartoons/anime.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Cramps have abated, still have fever and mild delirium. Need to do work unfortunately. Down side of my working from home. Sometimes you have to ignore being sick.

-Elwood Blues

Hey walshingham do you have like double sets of man parts becuase you are like on a whole other plane of bad ass.

Bwahahahaha.......that whole quote is pure GOLD.

Edit: Oh yeah I got accepted to UNLV. Yaaay.

Congrats!

Bwahahahaha.......that whole quote is pure GOLD.

Pain ^distance = comedy.

-Elwood Blues

Drank bottles of stout, ate chocolate, played Oblivion (with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul). I considered replaying Baldur's Gate through, but the timing didn't feel right. I think I should repeat the act of getting a fiery curry. It did me no end of good last night.

Really enjoying this rent/buy music online business (not iTunes *spits*). I hadn't realised how much fun it is to hear new stuff, I'd been stuck listening to maybe one new album every couple of months. Now I'm listening to a new one a day, and it's like fresh air in the morning. :(

-Elwood Blues

Who are you using for music wals? Ive tried both Rhapsody and Napster and much prefer Rhapsody.

I decided to back Napster out of a perverse ... um... retardness, I guess. :brows: I just didn't want iTunes, after I found out their blasted format won't work in anything. Of course then I found out Napster only let you play stuff on your PC. I can see how it could get annoying, and I doubt I'll stay for more than a couple of months. After that I will cost everything up and work out if I'd be better off just buying three or so albums a month.

The most important thing is being able to get weird stuff. Like I got the 'In the Mood for Love' soundtrack in minutes, while it would have been weeks in hard copy. Ditto the Tiger Lillies.

-Elwood Blues