What you did today

Gorth

Don't forget food. Make sure you have nothing in the fridge except an enormous jar of vitamins, and 15kg of pork rinds. Next to the fridge should be several cases of beer carefully labelled with days of the week.

How about a pound of swiss, boneless chicken breast sliced into strips, and a twelve pack of Coke Zero. :*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Don't forget food. Make sure you have nothing in the fridge except an enormous jar of vitamins, and 15kg of pork rinds. Next to the fridge should be several cases of beer carefully labelled with days of the week.

How about a pound of swiss, boneless chicken breast sliced into strips, and a twelve pack of Coke Zero. :*

Depends on what part of the Swiss' body you took the pound from.

Add a five foot high jar of sherbet bon bons and you're away!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I played football with my friends and nearly got hyperthermia. Apart from that I've spend whole day on Spore creature editor

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

How about a pound of swiss, boneless chicken breast sliced into strips, and a twelve pack of Coke Zero. :blink:

Add a five foot high jar of sherbet bon bons and you're away!

Actually, just take a five foot high glass jar and swill around some fruit juice, THEN sugar in there then leave two lone bon bons at the bottom.

EDIT: Of course if you REALLY want to mes with her head, then hide some bridal magazines under the sofa cushions.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

HAHAHAHA!

I think that would actually get her excited. She wants grandchildren... :shifty:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So it turns out holisticwisdom.com has an unusual name given the nature of the topic.

Ahahahahahaha :brows: :brows: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wow

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

i took a prilosec, zoloft and a xanax, in that order, then ate some donuts and had a bottle of strawberry and chocolate milk (two separate bottles) :0

taks

comrade taks... just because.

So it turns out holisticwisdom.com has an unusual name given the nature of the topic.

oh my, wish you had said "not appropriate for work." guess i have to add that to "things i did today," though this is certainly an enabler for "your mother."

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Lots and lots of exercise today. Plenty of steak and rice. Beer also. Awesome.

-Elwood Blues

I went for a nap around seven and just woke up. Since it's 3:47 here, something obviously went wrong.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I sent in applications for two jobs at my college's IT department - I get one, or both, of those I'll probably either upgrade one of the PCs I already have or start buying parts for a new one. >_<

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

yeah, she had four kids, likely it was barely your fault

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guest The Architect
I found this girl I'm friends with has some serious mental issues. Crazy Magnet Kor is back, baby!

Of course she has serious mental issues if she hangs around with you. >_<

Besides, all Canadians have mental issues. :shifty:

Edited by The Architect

I found this girl I'm friends with has some serious mental issues. Crazy Magnet Kor is back, baby!

Heh. Speaking as another chap who attracts crazy women (or someone who only crazy women will fancy) I feel your pain. On the lus side, a friend of mine insists that ALL women are crazy.

-Elwood Blues

I bought humongous water melon and pretended I was boy in da hood

just had my last exam ever

ever! I don't think I fully realize it yet

then again, life is one big exam so I'm definitely not done studying

Yup. We've ALL said that. Guess how often you're wrong?

-Elwood Blues

Yesterday, I played in a 6-inning softball game-- the office team's season opener. I'm ridiculously out of practice at the plate (was rushing my swing way too much and got lucky reaching base twice on ground balls that weren't fielded very well), but I did a competent job in the field. Plus, our team won by a pretty wide margin.

Today I am very happy because we get dinosaurs in SoZ :grin:

Edited by Xard