What you did today

Gorth

made a bunch of avatars again :)

You do tend to make decent avatars, JD.

Oh be nice you old calloused one :) Some of us are grateful for the gifts offered by our wee community here in the corner of cyber ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

made a bunch of avatars again :)

Oh be nice you old calloused one :) Some of us are grateful for the gifts offered by our wee community here in the corner of cyber ...

Your new one is pretty neat. :)

Edit: This inspired me to make my own sig. Brace for epic impact tomorrow. The revealing of the slugs true spirit will commence and his greatness will shine among the interwebs, if only for a brief flicker.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

made a bunch of avatars again :shifty:

Oh be nice you old calloused one :lol: Some of us are grateful for the gifts offered by our wee community here in the corner of cyber ...

Your new one is pretty neat. :)

Edit: This inspired me to make my own sig. Brace for epic impact tomorrow. The revealing of the slugs true spirit will commence and his greatness will shine among the interwebs, if only for a brief flicker.

Copy that. Will purchase special brown trousers and sunglasses for event.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I harvested some Jerusalem Artichokes growing in the garden. They taste great - sort of like an exotic potato. They're also prolific, look good (they are a sunflower), and don't get any sorts of grubs or worms. I'm not sure why they aren't way more common.

"Despite its name, the Jerusalem artichoke has no relation to Jerusalem, and it is not a type of artichoke."

Didn't exactly turn out how I wanted but I kind of like it. It feels a little empty but it has potential. Could use some brushing behind his head perhaps but that was something I was never good at to begin with. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Still doing the research thing ...

also wondering if theslug might reduce that sig just a wee bit to be more in accordance with the Forum Guidelines or if I have to get all PM-like ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Still doing the research thing ...

also wondering if theslug might reduce that sig just a wee bit to be more in accordance with the Forum Guidelines or if I have to get all PM-like ...

very well

Today, i updated my sig as well. Because I learnt something about very strange animals instead of preparing some stuff for the examn on databases next week.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Today I dug holes.

I wasn't shoveling dirt, though... it was all rock...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I was in big birthday party :shifty:

And that's it.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Up at dawn like some kind of saintly troll. Enjoying the sunshine with my new solar powered device charger. It's tech-geektastic.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Up at dawn like some kind of saintly troll. Enjoying the sunshine with my new solar powered device charger. It's tech-geektastic.

They wouldn't get any love here, Walsh. Another day of thunderstorms and tornadoes. There have been rain and tornadoes practically a week and a half straight. Its kind of getting on my nerves.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

They wouldn't get any love here, Walsh. Another day of thunderstorms and tornadoes. There have been rain and tornadoes practically a week and a half straight. Its kind of getting on my nerves.

I would love a week of tornadoes. From the safety of my luxury bunker, you understand.

-Elwood Blues

No doubt. A week or so ago we had a EF5 tornado that tore up a town near where I live. A mile wide tornado that ended up practically destroying the town, but with only 7 dead. The fact that there wasn't a higher death toll is a miracle.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The fact that there wasn't a higher death toll is a miracle.

Miracle? o:)

-Elwood Blues

i finally got to go camping this weekend. yeah, i know it's not "today," but since i was out of town in the middle of colorado, i couldn't post that i was "camping today" on saturday. :) it was nice, btw. blue mountain campground just outside of 11-mile canyon. between the weather and various activities related to school, this was the first opportunity we really had this year to pitch a tent... it felt good.

today i went to the doctor. just a follow-up.

taks

comrade taks... just because.