What you did today

Gorth

Guest The Architect

Eh damn it, I've gotten the ****ed up winter cold I knew I was going to get as soon as my brother got it. This sucks, but I'll use the next couple days as sick days, probably, for the most part, playing on GTA IV and finishing off the game. And then maybe getting back into my Mass Effect play-through from back in the day.

Fifth day inside. Ate bacon. May have gone insane.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

did birthday shopping yesterday

i hate this. 4 birthdays in a row last week, 4 in a row this week, then mine next week

You don't have to be Lucretia Borgia to see a way out of this.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

did birthday shopping yesterday

i hate this. 4 birthdays in a row last week, 4 in a row this week, then mine next week

You don't have to be Lucretia Borgia to see a way out of this.

kill them all? :*

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Today I voluntarily passed up an open advising meeting that i think I was supposed to go to but I still registered for classes since I'm not a stupid slug lemming anymore like the rest of the suckers that they always get to go to those things. Yeah I think I'll pass on the free pen, binder and day planner plastered in school logos thank you very much. Oh dangit, missed out on the commemorate license plate holder though. Probably going to be my main regret out of college except for the fact that I will have learned basically nothing and will have missed out on a mind boggling amount of social and proffesional opportunities becuase of going to a half rate community college for 2 years.

So far I got 4 classes down and I'm scoping out for a 5th one to begin the revolution. I'm thinking a science plus lab since I really need to get that crap out of the way already. But after this semester if my accounting courses transfered I'll be able start taking mid level course work and within a year have all those completed and begin work on the final countdown. I've calculated that if all goes well this semester and next I should theoretically only have 1 year and a semester and a half left. However if I do decide to take summer school and 5 classes a semester then I would graduate in 2010 which is when I should be graduating except I suppose I'm a hopeless failure.

Also eating a banana.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Fifth day inside. Ate bacon. May have gone insane.

I'm bacon free for nearly three months now. It was hard, but rehab helped a fair bit.

Today, I managed to make it through a full day of work plus a night of socializing on about four hours sleep.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sluggo, what are your four courses so far? And why not take something curveball like creative writing? I'm a believer in balancing stuff. I mean crippling your CV like a racehorse with a shattered knee. :closed:

-Elwood Blues

Sluggo, what are your four courses so far? And why not take something curveball like creative writing? I'm a believer in balancing stuff. I mean crippling your CV like a racehorse with a shattered knee. :closed:

or Yoga? (I'm serious, the local CC offers Yoga as an alternative to weight lifting)

stayed up late trying to get my cat in (they get eaten if they stay out too much at night) watched the Olympic Trials in Philly reruns and was amazed at what some people can do with their bodies when I can't even touch my toes anymore.

Oh and today was the last day I work until I hit Boot Camp.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So far I got philosophy, business law, intro to information systems, and econ 261. I'm considering a science or constitution or business writing to add on but I'd like to save a few of those for summer classes and filler for future semesters.

The university offers some great things though. They have a gym and I believe they might even have some martial arts classes which I would consider doing.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Put in a lot of work, then faced up to the fact that I can't complete my training I'm in such a **** state after being sick and with the rib flapping and all. Had to call up and make official my dropping back to stage 1. Really really sucks, as it means I lose my unit. I'd read about how much that means, but you can't really grasp it until you've done it. :brows:

-Elwood Blues

Put in a lot of work, then faced up to the fact that I can't complete my training I'm in such a **** state after being sick and with the rib flapping and all. Had to call up and make official my dropping back to stage 1. Really really sucks, as it means I lose my unit. I'd read about how much that means, but you can't really grasp it until you've done it. :brows:

Sorry to hear that. I know you explained it before but I cant find that post, you joined your version of the Army Reseves right? With that you dont do a full time boot camp but intead go a few times a week, your schedule permitting?

Today I looked at the dirt from work that was under my nails and recalled the day my love spoke to me in five languages...

And felt immensely content.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

woke up hungover

now at work

someone kill me please....

oh, and been trying to sort out drinks or something on monday night

why couldn't my 21st be on a weekend or something dammit!

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I joined this board 4 years ago TODAY. Time flies WTF :shifty:;):x

yes, and how much have you spent on graphics cards since then? bastage.

taks

;)

comrade taks... just because.

My first post 4 yrs ago lawl

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ic=1620&hl=

Yea back then I had an FX 5200, I remember wanting to get a 6800 so bad but I couldn't cuz my crappy mobo only had PCI slots

You mean, there was actually a point in time when I had a better gfx card than YOU?!? (FX5900Ultra) :shifty:

Mind you, I am still using that card at the moment... ;)

My very first thread http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...pic=419&hl=

Never was a prolific thread creator.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You mean, there was actually a point in time when I had a better gfx card than YOU?!? (FX5900Ultra) ;)

Mind you, I am still using that card at the moment... -_-

Same here! I had a 9600 Pro that I picked up the summer before. Still using it too. :shifty: