What are you playing now?

Darque

I decided to pick up Oblivion and the expansion for my PC. I had it on my 360, but I never really got into it, and I think it has a lot to do with the whole TV vs. computer experience. I've started a Nordic Barbarian, and I think I'm going to go hand to hand and wear nothing but a monk's robe for the game, just to see what it's like.

I'm playing Driver Juggle, the brand new game from nVidia. It starts off with your widescreen monitor not being set to the right resolution, but windows does get set to it. So your monitor scrolls from side to side. You then have to go on a quest (don't go the control panel route because that's a dead end) to find a solution. You need to backtrack.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I haven't played oblivion since I got kicked out of the mages guild for stealing (thought I restarted the game so I was back in the mages guild) and moved on to finish the thieves guild quest. After I stole the magical scroll and all that nonsense I decided to let the inevitable happen and become a vampire thinking I could go the a fountain and be unvampiredtized but I guess once you finish that thieves guild quest you are forever a dirty sinner and can't repent because I've gone to the guards and even went to prison and stuff and it wont work. :(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

If anyone is still playing Overlord, the new PC patch removes the 30FPS limit. Download here

I'm going to download that later in the week.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm playing Shivering Isles and enjoying it immensely. Now, when I actually know how to build a character and the most glaring flaws, shallow campaign story and dialogue and characters, are fixed, it's a great experience. It's a ton better game than Oblivion.

Also, FEAR: Bullet time+shotgun+running on Replica's face=instant giblet rain!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I keep trying to play Condemned. But I'm in the department store. Not to spoil anything, but that's scary, man.

Maybe I'll start a game of Fatal Frame III that I'm borrowing from a friend.

System Shock 2

Well, i tried at least. The game doesn't like my onboard audio (crash, crash and another crash), so i leave it until Auzentech releases it's Prelude 7.1 card, which basically is a Creative X-Fi with Dolby Digital 5.1 Live and DTS Live and better audio fidelity. Creative users have reported that the X-Fi works with some tweaks.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm playing Driver Juggle, the brand new game from nVidia. It starts off with your widescreen monitor not being set to the right resolution, but windows does get set to it. So your monitor scrolls from side to side. You then have to go on a quest (don't go the control panel route because that's a dead end) to find a solution. You need to backtrack.

This is the reason why I switched from Nvidia to ATI.. I never liked that game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm totallly enjoying Shivering Isles. It has great story and characters. I just keep asking myself "why was Oblivion nowhere near as interesting as this?" It's also given me a bit more confidence in Fallout 3, as the writing and dialogue are very entertaining and witty. Tons more life in the expansion, by far.

So, I guess I'm mainly playing Civ 4 - Beyond the Sword since I'm too much of a pansy to play more of Condemned. Somewhat interesting things are going on, now. I converted to Judaism relatively early on because all of my powerful neighbors had it. What I failed to do was properly explore the rest of the world. I've already moved on to Free Religion and I've found the other half of the civilizations from the map, they're all Confucists, and all except one pitifully weak one, are all incredibly strong. So, I have tons of good will with the weakest civs in the game, but thankfully and building up good will with the absolute strongest civ, Ethiopia, through fair tech trading.

The Japanese are on my Western border and annoying me, stifling my growth in some regards. They have Uranium and Pigs one tile from my border. I will have it. I set myself up for war with them earlier, decided to start with their two Southern cities because they where built just under my border and along the coast. One turn before I declare war, the Mayans declare war. I take those two Southern cities and move for another Southern city that's not below my Southern border, but beyond my West. I got quite a few sugar can plantations from those bottom two, taking this will give me 2 more ivory. Right before I attack, Pacal II (Maya) takes him as a vassal.

Just recently, they've grown beyond vassal status. He must have gotten them right when they dropped low enough for it. I'm preparing for war again for those Pigs and Uranium. Only their previously laughable army is as modernized as mine now. This won't be as easy. It's mostly Elephants and Muskets, but he has a few Airships too.

Playing through KOTOR2 again, started as a Sentinel, multiclassed into Weapon Master. Maxed out light side, like always. To make things more interesting I've decided to focus on using Mira and T3 rather than my usual Bao-Dur + whichever fighter (my high skillset helps alleviate the absence of Bao-Dur). Already I'm noticing several cutscenes that I've never seen before in the Ebon Hawk, but I can't tell if this is because I didn't go to the Ebon Hawk enough before or because I'm doing things slightly different.

I've already multiclassed Bao-Dur and Atton into Jedi, but I was wondering, can you get Mira to multiclass? The reason I'm having her tag along is so I can gain enough influence to do so. I've never done it before. Maybe I should focus on the Handmaiden.

Playing through KOTOR2 again, started as a Sentinel, multiclassed into Weapon Master. Maxed out light side, like always. To make things more interesting I've decided to focus on using Mira and T3 rather than my usual Bao-Dur + whichever fighter (my high skillset helps alleviate the absence of Bao-Dur). Already I'm noticing several cutscenes that I've never seen before in the Ebon Hawk, but I can't tell if this is because I didn't go to the Ebon Hawk enough before or because I'm doing things slightly different.

I've already multiclassed Bao-Dur and Atton into Jedi, but I was wondering, can you get Mira to multiclass? The reason I'm having her tag along is so I can gain enough influence to do so. I've never done it before. Maybe I should focus on the Handmaiden.

what do you play kotor2 on xbox or pc because ive never played on pc

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

I don't think there's extra content. The PC version has the benefit of those few patches, which might allow some content that was previously bugged out. Plus, better graphix.

The Academy on Telos seems to contain game-killing bugs in both versions, however.

Edited by Pop

going to play 25 to life

that is the stupidest game ever made another gta clone

well he is a **** 4 life...

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.