Transformers general

Oerwinde

The Transformers was an American animated television series
Hasbro marketing vice president Bob Prupis approached Marvel to develop their new robot series, which Jay Bacal dubbed "Transformers."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Transformers_TV_series

Launched in 1984, the Transformers toyline was promoted through both a comic book by Marvel Comics and an animated series produced by Sunbow Productions.
Note: Sunbow is American.

A standard season's worth of 13 more episodes were commissioned, expanding the Transformers universe in which the Dinobots, Constructicons and Jetfire (the latter called Skyfire in the series) made their debut. With popularity rising, the second season soon followed in 1985 at a mammoth 49 episodes (in order to bring the total up to 65, for syndication)...These 65 episodes were exported to Japan in the same year, where their airing order was restricted and the series was broadcast under the title of Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers.

The Japanese drew the 3 episode miniseries. If you want to consider those three episodes the original series, Pidesco, you're technically correct. However, they drew it for a US audience. It was aired in the US first.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I would like to say that I saw two Transformers trailers at the cinema tonight (slow part of the season, perhaps? :o).

The second one, which had a lot more slow-mo Transformer/Decepticon character action-focused, and seemed significantly better than the first. Still, I think I know the entire plot now.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Let's divert our attention for the moment away from the horrors of Bayformers and the Spastastic Animated Series. Prepare to feast your eyes on some of best transformers parodies to date:

This one's pure genius. I love the way it parodies the general sentiment transfans feel about Rodimus, Kup, and Wheelie.

--

Probably the pick of the litter, and definitely my personal fave. Great parodic dynamic on the relationships between the G1 autobots, especially Wheeljack's "legendary" inventions.

--

A tad too long perhaps but still gold nonetheless. You really have to feel for the poor guy.

--

Perhaps a notch or two below the rest, but still good value.

--

The aforemetioned "song" from the above vid. That is, Soundwave doing his thing. 'Nuff said.

manthing2.jpg

Wow, this could quite possibly be the greatest thread at SuperHeroHype:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=277398

:lol:

That. Is. AWESOME.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

transformers, gi-joe, he-man and many other cartoons were weekly commercial advertisements for toys... commercials that were 30 minutes long. they were all pretty darn terrible. have always been curious 'bout the fascination some people in this place seem to have with the transformers considering just how terrible it were. sure, folks who were kids in the 80s gots the nostalgia factor working for 'em... gets warm fuzzies 'membering those happier times?

*shrug*

am gonna give you one concession: he-man were even worse. had to find some way to repackage and sell all those unsold conan action figures and so he-man is born. awful.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

transformers, gi-joe, he-man and many other cartoons were weekly commercial advertisements for toys... commercials that were 30 minutes long. they were all pretty darn terrible. have always been curious 'bout the fascination some people in this place seem to have with the transformers considering just how terrible it were. sure, folks who were kids in the 80s gots the nostalgia factor working for 'em... gets warm fuzzies 'membering those happier times?

*shrug*

am gonna give you one concession: he-man were even worse. had to find some way to repackage and sell all those unsold conan action figures and so he-man is born. awful.

HA! Good Fun!

I was never a big He-Man fan until the 2002 series came out. Sure the nostalgia got me interested at first, but the show was actually really good. There are lots of shows I used to watch in the 80s that I go back to now and can't stand. He-Man, Thundercats, Ninja Turtles. Gi joe and Transformers have managed to stand the test of time and survive past nostalgia. And others have been revived into something far superior to the old stuff, such as Ninja Turtles and He-Man.

Heres hoping someone takes a chance and tries to revamp Thundercats in the same way TMNT and He-Man was done...

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I remember when Toonami brought back Thundercats for a while. I was kind of excited. But, I watched one episode and started screaming for it to stop.

Oh my God...

All responses must be in the form of a Bonecrusher png.

DESU%20DESU%20DESU%20DESU.png
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds