What is your all-time favourite...?

Guest The Architect

Band: At the moment, Akerc*cke. I expect that'll change back to Manowar or Deicide fairly soon.

Movie: Conan the Barbarian. Or maybe Platoon.

TV series: Farscape

Cartoon: Tom and Jerry

Book: Aaargh, too many! Ash: A Secret History, The Lies of Locke Lamora, Song of Ice and Fire series, Malazan Book of the Fallen series, Dune, Altered Carbon, Night Watch, Conan Chronicles, Magician, Use of Weapons, Revelation Space, Prince of Nothing series, Perdido Street Station, damn it, my keyboard's about to wear out!

Comic book: Preacher

PC video game: Deus Ex

Console video game: Project Snowblind

Games console: Game Gear

Beer: Old Speckled Hen

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Band: Teenage Fanclub

Movie: Memento

Book: Kicking Tomorrow by Daniel Richler

Tv Series : HBO's Carnivale, or more recently Heroes

Cartoon: Cowboy Bebop

Comic Book: The Dark Knight Returns

PC Video Game : Freelancer

Console : Spider Man movie adaptations

Game Console : 3D0

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Beer: Old Speckled Hen

There's really a beer with that name?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Band: Iron Maiden

Movie: Life of Brian

Anime Movie: Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayal

TV Series: Heroes

Anime Series: Azumanga Daioh

Cartoon: Pinky and the Brain

Book: Flicker by Theodore Roszak (every movie buff should read this book)

Comic Book: Y the Last Man

Manga: MPD Psycho (well the beginning anyway)

PC Game: Planescape Torment

Console Game: *

Game Console: *

*Not really played console games that much

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Band - I happen to like The Police, U2, and the Goo Goo Dolls.

Movie - Well...My favorite movie would have to be the LOTR trilogy. I'm sorry, but they work as a unit. But films, I would go with my all-time favorite documentary which is Ken Burns' Civil War doc. It's amazing.

Book - Ah...Well...I like The Awakening. It's one of my favorites. Or anything from Vonnegut.

T.V. Show - A little thing called Firefly. Proud browncoat on this side here. Was there ever a better show on television? I think now.

Game - Oh, Metroid. You give me such nostalgia. And I love the fact that the people that I knew literally gaped as they found out that Samus was a woman. Yes, the game is still my favorite. I miss those littel 16 bit graphics, the cheesy orchestra. Sadly, Metroid, you are too old and I no longer remember how to hook you up to modern day technology.

Food - Avocados. Why? They're delicious. And theymake guacamole. Or flan. Flan is the best desert that has ever been and ever will be.

Drink - I like to go to bed with a Cuban coffee.

Band: Johann Sebastian Bach (the composer, not the gay rock star).

Movie: Fellini's Le Notti di Cabiria, Tarkovsky's Andrei Rublev and Kurosawa's Ran (can't pick one).

Cartoon: (Film) Iron Giant / (TV) Looney Tunes.

Book: The Illiad.

PC Video Game: Fallout.

Edited by Lyric Suite

Band: Brand New

Movie: Saving Private Ryan

TV Series: Band of Brothers

Cartoon: Futurama

Book: Harry Potter series.

Comic Book: I've read a few of the Amazing Spiderman comics, so I guess those.

PC Video Game: Call of Duty

Console Video Game: Brothers in Arms [:Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood]

Games Console: Xbox, will probably be 360 once a few more decent games come out.

Movie - Well...My favorite movie would have to be the LOTR trilogy.

I never would have guessed. :teehee::thumbsup:

But films, I would go with my all-time favorite documentary which is Ken Burns' Civil War doc. It's amazing.

That's a very good documentary, for it's time. I'd probably find it a little dry/static now, what with all the colorful CGI animated history documentaries they make these days. But can't beat the info crammed into the Ken Burns one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Band: Johann Sebastian Bach (the composer, not the gay rock star).

Movie: Fellini's Le Notti di Cabiria, Tarkovsky's Andrei Rublev and Kurosawa's Ran (can't pick one).

Cartoon: (Film) Iron Giant / (TV) Looney Tunes.

Book: The Illiad.

PC Video Game: Fallout.

:thumbsup: There's a rock star Bach? I think it's weird that you had to differentiate between the two. True if you said "Bach" we would ask which one. I like P.D.Q Bach, the one without talent. :teehee:

Dessert: Rice Custard. Great, now I have a craving.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Band: The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan

Movie: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

TV Series: Quantum Leap

Cartoon: Batman, The Animated Series (TV show) The Snowman (whatever that was)

Book: To Kill a Mockingbird (classy) Point of Impact (pulp thriller)

Comic Book: Watchmen (adultish), Scrooge McDuck (kiddie)

PC Video Game: Grim Fandango

Console Video Game: I've played about 3 console games. I liked Kingdom Hearts 2

Okay, I'll play:

Musical performer: Sonny Rollins

Film: Lawrence of Arabia

Television: Honestly, there's nothing out there I'm really into right now. There's stuff I like, but nothing that I mind too much if I miss.

Cartoon: '40s-era Looney Tunes.

Book: Catch-22

PC Game: PS:T; Civilization series

Console Game: Super Mario World

Gaming Console: ?? I guess I play my GBA a lot, but mostly that's because it's something fun to do on the can.

Tasty Beverage: I've been on a Smithwick's kick lately

Gaming Console: ?? I guess I play my GBA a lot, but mostly that's because it's something fun to do on the can.

I have a friend who insists on calling me (probably) every time he's on the can doing.. uh.. number two. It's horrible.

Still, it might be as fun as your Gameboy!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hard to narrow it down to just one; but I'll choose one; but it might changed or avry later on. R00fles!

Band: No single favorite or even favorites here. Tons. From Elvis to Britney to Tina Turner to Garth Brooks; you name it.

Movie: The Stand, and most other Stephen King books. To Kill The Mockingbird as well.

TV Series: General Hospital. Buffy, and Angel are alsoa wesome.

Cartoon: Simpsons.

Book: Stephen King novels.

Comic Book: Not much of a comic book fan; but the Archie coimics were always fun reads to pass the time.

PC Video Game: Neverwinter Nights.

Console Video Game: Final Fantasy 8, Jade Empire, and Megamania.

Games Console: Varies. Currently xbox 360.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Food: Crab Rangoon (soooooooooooooo gooood)

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Band: Eels

Movie: Raiders Of The Lost Ark

TV Series: House

Cartoon: Freakazoid!

Book: The Silence Of The Lambs

Comic Book: Installments of Deadpool/Agent X by Gail Simone

PC Video Game: Dungeon Keeper

Console Video Game: Little Samson

Games Console: NES

Drink: Guinness

Food: Sat

Movie - Well...My favorite movie would have to be the LOTR trilogy.

I never would have guessed. :shifty::thumbsup:

Truly shocked you got that one. I know, it's hard to see. Hell, I just thought that avatar was awesome. I did have Samus going on for while. But I found the "Holy Crap Batman!" and it won my heart over.

But films, I would go with my all-time favorite documentary which is Ken Burns' Civil War doc. It's amazing.

That's a very good documentary, for it's time. I'd probably find it a little dry/static now, what with all the colorful CGI animated history documentaries they make these days. But can't beat the info crammed into the Ken Burns one.

Absolutely. I've always loved history. It's a passion for me. And when I saw this, and just watching it, it makes me feel just something inside me that makes me proud of my country. A little of patriotism sparked...as if I lost it. But the beauty of it is that it just doesn't get bad with time. The history as brilliant, save a few minor things that were off by like a few minutes or a date that was just a day ahead or back, but it is absolutely amazing. It doesn't reenact like History Channel does at times and the pictures are stunning.

Definitely take another look at it now. God rest Shelby Foote. Poor man died two summers ago.

Band: Aerosmith

Movie: Star Wars (1977)

TV Series: M*A*S*H

Cable TV: Six Feet Under

Cartoon: TV Clone Wars Part 1 Film: Heavey Metal

Book: You Only Live Twice

Comic Book: Fantastic Four 233 - 292 (John Byrne)

PC Video Game: BG2/IWD depends on my mood.

Console Video Game: Madden 94

Games Console: PS2

Drink: Coffee very closely followed by Beer

Food: Lobster

Dessert: MAPLE BUTTER BLONDIE from Applebees Mmmmmm

Music : Anything that catches my ear really, I don't have a preference. But I do enjoy thoughtful lyrics that go well with the particular rhythm or beat the music has.

Book: Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Movie: Hmm...impossible to answer. Maybe if I had to choose...Rocky

TV: I really loved Paleoworld on the Discovery Channel I think it was. I still have a fascination with dinosaurs. Other than that I don't watch that much TV anymore.

Cable TV: Don't have.

Comic Book/Manga: Slamdunk or Berserk

PC game: Planescape: Torment

Console Game: Ninja Gaiden Black

Drink: Water but will have Root beer on occasion.

Food: All Food

Dessert: All dessert

Physical Activity: :thumbsup:

Pastime: Sleeping past noon on a Saturday, exercising for a few good hours in the afternoon, treating myself to some sushi and playing a good RPG during the evening.

I heard Force Unleashed was delayed to 2008

Favorite sport: Football

"Favorite" ultimate source of stupid memes: 4chan (good site in competition for stupidest website evar contest, but in its idiotism it has some pretty "awesome" memes)

Favorite Great Old One: Cthulhu ( I

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"Favorite" ultimate source of stupid memes: 4chan (good site in competition for stupidest website evar contest, but in its idiotism it has some pretty "awesome" memes)

What is this 4chan I keep hearing about?

PS...... :sorcerer:

OK, never mind.

Edited by Diamond

What is this 4chan I keep hearing about?

PS...... :wub:

OK, never mind.

You don't want to know... I rarely can gather enough courage to visit it. Few times per month, sometimes there is many months when I don't visit it at all. I never post though.

Anyway, to put it short: 4chan is best example what happens all morons, trolls and kiddie pr0n likers get to post as anonymous. It's impossible place to have any kind of control. "topics" in /b/ lives for about 10 minutes, then it gets "old" and is deleted.

It is imageboard where one can upload images anonymously. I can't imagine what's traffic of that place, 10 millions users per sec? So, just guess what happens stupidest, sickest and most GEEK people in whole internet get to post pictures anonymously. It has some good areas to find pictures (anime, anime wallpapers, technology, photography). However, pr0n areas are most used sections (does this surprise anyone?) apart from illfamous /b/

/b/ is its own, sick world. SOMETIMES it has some brilliant, goofy or purely genious stuff, mostly it's stupid garbage. Oh, and pr0n. All kinds of pr0n. "That kind of" pr0n gets deleted pretty fast mainly because ridiculously short lifespans of threads. I guess there are mods, I don't know. I'm far from regular lurker.

Anyway, why I remembered 4chan was because of pic Kiro-kun once posted in anime topic this to be particular.

If you really want to know more about it, here's wikipedia link.

It certainly wouldn't be loss for humankind if 4chan would meet its end.

Of course, after that huuuuge amount of trolls and e-dorks would spread across internet. Maybe it's better to keep them all in one place.

To put it short: 4chan really is kaleidoscope about all that's wrong with teh internets. :)

PS...... :blink:

Eh? :ermm:

Sorry about rant, 4chan is just so frustrating topic

edit: /b/ section is also full with emos who are going to kill themselves and some unbeliavably stupid stuff, like "legendart" NFL dirty bomb hoax Jakebrahmthread.jpg

*sigh*

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)