Pictures of your games...

Darque

IIRC, initiating the Vampire dance in the Asylum and leaving the computer for awhile resulted in gaining a humanity point. Only happened once, maybe I gained humanity from something else and I don't remember it. Other than saving Lily and getting the morphine for Mercurio, what is there in Santa Monica that allows for + humanity?

My first Campaign battle in Medieval 2. Note the name of the rebel leader. >_

Also, it would have been nice if Creative Assembly had actually made an effort with the character's names. "Joh

0000.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I continued my game of Silent Storm last night. Amazing what a difference in hardware setup can do. I used to play it in 1024x768 with everything on high except Anisotropic Filtering (AF) and Anti Aliasing (AA). It still stuttered sometimes when there were huge battles going on.

Last night I was playing it silky smooth with 1280x960 resolution, and everything on max. I mean 16xAF and uh.. I guess 6xAA (It just says maximum or something like that and it's in three steps) really does improve the picture. I'm not enjoying the game more, but it sure looks nice enough now. And the Core 2 Duo really helps in making the battle rounds seem shorter. The game almost never stops to think for very long anymore.

One odd thing though: I had to restart my character (because transferring him from my girlfriend's computer to mine didn't work for some reason) and this time around it feels like I'm getting different missions. Is the game somewhat dynamic? I might have found a clue or two more this time than I did in my previous attempt at playing.. Also, I'm building another type of character (relying on powerful damage instead of speed), can that have affected anything? Or am I being delusional?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

fatepromotu1.jpg

Last time I did comics like this, I did a feedback pass, but screw that this time.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Then your game is broken, or you already had maxed humanity. :)

IIRC, you only get the humanity point from dancing if you are humanity < 7.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I don't recall getting that. I even went through two songs before I stopped dancing.
IIRC, you only get the humanity point from dancing if you are humanity < 7.

Busted.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Dwarves don't dance.

post-17979-1168555012_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Amend: Dwarves don't dance well...

post-17979-1168555426_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Fine Khelgar can't dance.

"Um, why are you staring at my..."

post-17979-1168556019_thumb.jpg

Finally went back to tinkering with the toolset. I maintain that it takes WAY too long to make the terrain, since you dont have a Paint Trees tool that works like Grass, and you can't undo anything. Oh, and the lighting took a while and still looks fugly. :'(

edit: also, if the lighting isnt that bright it looks like all the tile textures are the same. :shifty: It's gonna take a nub like me a while to get anytihgn done.

post-150-1168563775_thumb.jpg

post-150-1168563823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tigranes