Pictures of your games...

Darque

Awesome. :)

Now I just have to track down HL2  :p If I can play bloodlines, I can play it, right?

If one plays well, chances are the other probably will, yes. I don't know how much more strain the more advanced physics engine puts on. Might require more RAM to play well. But visually, you're set.

Half Life 2 is awesome. You should get it. Plus it has a lot of mods for it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yours truly making newspaper headlines!  :cool:

tarrantian.jpg

Arcanum is an awesome game. SO close to greatness.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Um... Yar's Revenge!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guess which game LOL

post-1750-1166868575_thumb.jpg post-1750-1166868590_thumb.jpg post-1750-1166868609_thumb.jpg

Yuck, I prefer crisp, clear rendering. I get enough motion blur through my eyes, so I don't need the game doing it for me.

As for textures, have you tried the Cinematic Mod? (Formerly the hi-res texture pack.) It ramps up texture quality on just about everything for folks with hi-res capabilities (2536x1600 and so on).

I'm playing a new game of Oblivion and doing the Knights of the Nine faction quest.

So far it is the best of the faction quests.

It starts with the desecrated Chapel of Dibella in Anvil and then a meeting with a mad Prophet.

post-378-1166997113_thumb.jpg

post-378-1166997125_thumb.jpg

post-378-1166997138_thumb.jpg

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Just a test!

post-17979-1167200113_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1167200125_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1167200138_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1167200152_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1167200167_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1167200178_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1167200197_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

What else is there to play?

I have played it to death. After the thousandth play through its time to move on. :blink: