Pictures of your games...

Darque

th_SilentStormSS02.jpg

I shot a guy through the head and the stray bullet took down a piece of the wall. Cool!  :x

I still remember being impressed by the first times I tried those kinds of stunts in S^2. In one early level I was faced with very close quarters combat, a house where some officer was residing. I remember bursting my machine guns and hitting enemies across the ceiling and through staircases. Very :dancing:

But isn't Kris Kristofferson God? :x

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I actually liked Fable, for what it was.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

A truncated Zelda-styled action game with superficial curiosities?

Sure, if you want to put that spin on it, jerk.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's fun to get engaged in Bowerstone, and then

you and your wife to be decide to move to Oakvale, so you and her travel through Greatwood and Darkwood, but, along the way she is killed by a Balverine, or one of those flying elf things, and so you go on an uncontrollable rampage and kill everything you see, even the helpless traders, in an act of revenge. Then, you realize what you have done, and repent, and live your life alone in Darkwood, protecting people passing through from the dangers, and you are know through out Albion as "The Mysterious Arrowdodger" and they aren't quite sure if you're a myth, or real, until that day you come by and save them from a bandit attack. And as quickly as you swooped in to save someone, you vanish.

Edited by metadigital

It's fun to get engaged in Bowerstone...

That does sound like a lot of fun. :lol:)

Playing all the way through the Arena quest then have it crash to desktop during the following cutscene was less fun. :'(

Despite the imperfections of Fable, and I honestly doubt I'll ever reinstall it, I'm keeping an open mind about Fable 2, and will give it a try if I hear halfway decent things about it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I actually liked Fable, for what it was.

What? Personal opinion in a gaming forum? :o

It's fun to get engaged in Bowerstone, and then

you and your wife to be decide to move to Oakvale, so you and her travel through Greatwood and Darkwood, but, along the way she is killed by a Balverine, or one of those flying elf things, and so you go on an uncontrollable rampage and kill everything you see, even the helpless traders, in an act of revenge.  Then, you realize what you have done, and repent, and live your life alone in Darkwood, protecting people passing through from the dangers, and you are know through out Albion as "The Mysterious Arrowdodger" and they aren't quite sure if you're a myth, or real, until that day you come by and save them from a bandit attack.  And as quickly as you swooped in to save someone, you vanish.

Thanks for the spoiler! :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's fun to get engaged in Bowerstone, and then you and your wife to be decide to move to Oakvale, so you and her travel through Greatwood and Darkwood, but, along the way she is killed by a Balverine, or one of those flying elf things, and so you go on an uncontrollable rampage and kill everything you see, even the helpless traders, in an act of revenge.  Then, you realize what you have done, and repent, and live your life alone in Darkwood, protecting people passing through from the dangers, and you are know through out Albion as "The Mysterious Arrowdodger" and they aren't quite sure if you're a myth, or real, until that day you come by and save them from a bandit attack.  And as quickly as you swooped in to save someone, you vanish.

That's fun until one notices that it's all smoke and mirrors. Titles like Arrowdodger, Avatar and Arseface are bought instead of earned*, and most NPCs - wives or husbands to be included - will just follow you around after you've earned their respect by doing something like 27 Sexy Hero Dances or pelvic thrusts in front of them, wheter you're good or evil.

(I've only found two titles at this moment which are earned, and they're related to the Skorm and Avo temple quests)

Yeah, but can you have video game sex with smoke and mirrors? I think not.

Ow watch what you're doing!

Not that I did it with Polly, I heard it from someone... Yeah...

The Village People are revolting.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I didn't find the whole YMCA thing funny :/

the fact that you used the letters or what?

I just thought it stupid funny that they randomly decided to put the YMCA dance in there as a tool

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.