Pictures of your games...

Darque

Here's a old skool Bloodlines Garrys Mod pic I posted a long while back.

post-1750-1165743156_thumb.jpg

Looks like female characters had at least double, if not triple, the poly budget of male characters in that game.

To be fair those two characters are (L-R) a stripper and a crazy [woman who isn't fussy... at all]. They need to be healthy in order to facilitate their respective careers/hobbies.

Edited by Surreptishus

:dancing:"

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I just got sick and tired of playing the Amish. :angry:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

It was a mod on NWVault. If you can do better then be my guess. :dancing:

What scene is that from, Hades? I don't remember having that scene.

It's during a cutscene with one of the murdered nobles from blacklake. You see the noble standing by a fireplace before Ammon walks out of the shadows and threatens the noble.

Here's a old skool Bloodlines Garrys Mod pic I posted a long while back.

post-1750-1165743156_thumb.jpg

Looks like female characters had at least double, if not triple, the poly budget of male characters in that game.

To be fair those two characters are (L-R) a stripper and a crazy [woman who isn't fussy... at all]. They need to be healthy in order to facilitate their respective careers/hobbies.

And to be even fairer those two females are main characters while the male is a nameless NPC.

Her body looks wierd.

imo her ribcage is too big, proportionally. Makes her back look odd.

The other pics look really nice, tho. I love the frog one. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm new, but I want in on this thread!

Anyone call for Titan demolition? I've had Battlefield 2142 less than a week.

Second screenshot is a WIP of the first town in my module.

And to whomever posted the Empire at War screenshots: Great, now I want to buy the expansion.

FateWIP.jpg

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Her face looks realistic. Its about time technology starts to look real.

I think I can see pores in her nose! :D

The teeth/smile still looks a bit unnatural...maybe because they're too perfectly straight/aligned or something. the lips themselves look great...just the teeth when she smiles.

But yeah, I agree...best digitized human face I've seen, probably. I'd like to see the hands upclose/in motion. They always seem to be one of the hardest things to do - or at least an area where they cut the most corners in favor of other areas.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts