Pictures of your games...

Darque

"All NWN1 portraits were crappy."

No.

I agree. Some of the portraits were awesome, mainly the elves. They had some decent looking halflings and dwarves also.

Most of the male portraits were crappy. I'd say about 85%. The majority of female portraits were good though. Too bad I don't play females. There were a lot of pretty good custom ones, too bad I never found a single portrait that matched how I pictured my character. And when I finally found one that almost did, there was no way to duplicate it with the crappyness that was NWN1 heads. I mean seriously, what was with those damned mustaches.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"All NWN1 portraits were crappy."

No.

I agree. Some of the portraits were awesome, mainly the elves. They had some decent looking halflings and dwarves also.

Most of the male portraits were crappy. I'd say about 85%. The majority of female portraits were good though. Too bad I don't play females. There were a lot of pretty good custom ones, too bad I never found a single portrait that matched how I pictured my character. And when I finally found one that almost did, there was no way to duplicate it with the crappyness that was NWN1 heads. I mean seriously, what was with those damned mustaches.

Unfortunately this proved impossible to be changed by the community. The rumors of a debug command in the game to generate a portrait set from a variety of different image types were entirely unfounded.

Just what I needed, another forum to keep up with.

Neversummer PW

Sorry, Its not my pic of Games, but I saw it and it literaly make me weep.

497e0xt.jpg

Apples vs Oranges.

Fight!

apples win with KO! :joy:

Does anyone know where I can get all these custom pics for NWN? I am sick and tired of always using the same ones... <_<

PS: please, dont give me a search link at the nw vault. I need an accurate link that will allow me to download those damn portraits...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

And they keep trying to tell me that 3D portraits are better than 2D ones... pht. :)

@Oerwinde: You actually visualize your characters to that degree when creating them? Neat. :) Seems like swimming upstream a little, though. Art resources in a game are always going to be more finite than my imagination, so I take a gander through the portraits first and then come up with a suitable character concept for the one that I want to use, not try to find a portrait that'll fit my conceptualization. Spend from now until eternity trying to do that, I suspect.

I have found this site with very cool portraits (if you remove the anime ones)

http://www.ventsombre.net/pnwn.php

The thing that sucks is that you hace to save each pic in order to be able to use it in the game. They should have made a pack out of this...shame...

For those who cant read french, click on "portraits suivants" in order to see the next page of portraits...

And to say the truth, I regret NWN2 doesn't use painted portraits as its predecessor and almost all of the IE games.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I really question the hygiene of this diner. Blood stains still decorate the walls after a shoot out days earlier.

Talking to signs, only something a Malkavian can get off on.

post-15614-1164940072_thumb.jpg

post-15614-1164940144_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You did not answer my question.

I did, just not monosyllabically with a binary "Yes" or "No" answer.

No you didn't. IMO you said that all FPS's are same and that they have not changed much in 32 years. And that Doom and HL2 are equal.

That's not answer to my question. I didn't ask about evolution (pretty minimum one that is) of first person shooters. I asked which one is better game

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Cel Shading eh?

Hmh, bad guy screwed up :bat:)

Bunch of Neverwinter mages, Qara and Sand + bunch of enemies = Spell effect flood :dancing:

post-15364-1164998407_thumb.jpg

post-15364-1164998459_thumb.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You did not answer my question.

I did, just not monosyllabically with a binary "Yes" or "No" answer.

No you didn't. IMO you said that all FPS's are same and that they have not changed much in 32 years. And that Doom and HL2 are equal.

That's not answer to my question. I didn't ask about evolution (pretty minimum one that is) of first person shooters. I asked which one is better game

Then there you have your answer... all FPS Games are essentially the same, and not much has changed in 32 years.

Strip away the Shiny new graphics and what do you have? Not much.

Sure some FPS Titles have attempted to inject a modicum of plot into the games but even now it's the bare minimum.

Doom 3 & Half life 2 are a Farcry (Pun intended) away from Final Fantasy 7 for having a deep impacting story.

:)

I really do not see how I can be any clearer in my opinion there.

Edited by Mortis Nai

I think so but some people think that I am weird. :crazy:

:):)-_-

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"