Pictures of your games...

Darque

gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war gears of war

i love this game

withoutpicsjp6.gif

Yeah Sargallath! Please, tell us how you got the armor, the tail and wings!

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I want to know that too. Few older NWN2 pics. :(

1. First thing to do after buffing is to cast curse song...

2. Then it's time to kick their ass.

3. What lies beyond that door?

4. Grilling some orcs :)

post-15364-1164730512_thumb.jpg

post-15364-1164730539_thumb.jpg

post-15364-1164730565_thumb.jpg

post-15364-1164730627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Two questions Sargy.

1. Where di you get the wings?

2. Where did you get that armour?

Yeah Sargallath! Please, tell us how you got the armor, the tail and wings!

...I's edited the wings an' tail in wit' the GFF Editor an' jus' customized the armor meself from what be the available armors in NWN2...if'n ya takes the time ta do make 'er jus' right, NWN2 armors look pretty damn good, if'n ya asks me... ;)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I'd swear I can see a belly button through the chainmail in those NWN2 armored-babe screens. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Only picture of my Games that truly matters...

4dbs40o.jpg

Gametap would kill to have my Collection, I have been "Collecting" for the past 7 Years.

If it is Pre 1996 and I do not have it... it simply does not exist and once my wife was safe, my Abandonware External HD is the only thing I would run into a burning building for.

:wub:

Something changed after 96 and Games were just never the same, I think that was the year that Graphics became significantly more important than Gameplay.

Edited by Mortis Nai

And your point being?

You have hand drawn 2D portraits which my character in game will never look like and 3D portraits that have an accurate look of the character. Hmmm... I know which one I prefer.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

And your point being?

You have hand drawn 2D portraits which my character in game will never look like and 3D portraits that have an accurate look of the character.  Hmmm... I know which one I prefer.

So why do you have a drawn portrait as your forum avatar and not a photo of yourself?

And I did not mean to turn this into a debate, sorry.

It's just an interesting comparison.

Edited by Mortis Nai

Because these forums are not a game. :crazy:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

That does not make it a game. Just because something is entertaining does not mean it is a game. :thumbsup: