What are you playing now?

Darque

I did have to buy a new mouse playing Diablo on BattleNet. But it was my fault since I picked it up and threw it down smashing it when someone PKed me before I got them.

LMFAO! OWNED BY A MOUSE!

First Diablo is much better than 2.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Well... couldn't get into Silent Hill 4 right now... so instead I'm playing...

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Souless Army

Interesting game so far... even if the name of it is far too long. :brows:

I hope you like it. I tried very hard to like it, but I just couldn't get past it's glaring flaws.

I like it, but I'm getting bored. :brows:

I think I've played too many rpgs of late and it's starting to get to me. :geek:

I just received my copy of "Company of Heroes". I'm just in Mission 3, but what should I say, I'm surprisingly surprised by it's simple but yet deep gameplay mechanics, not to mention the awesome production values. In fact, I haven't enjoyed a RTS as much as this since Commandos 2 or Praetorians. I think I have to look into Dark Crusade as well...

Your shermans will be invincible when in smoke against StuG's.

As for DC, it's a nut place. 7 races balanced (to a degree) against eachother. Single player is a bit stale after one race but multiplayer can be an interesting dish.

I love Dark Crusade, if not simply for the technological spin on undead. You think all my guys are dead?

WRONG!

And just to kick you when you're down, I'm jumping my base of ultimate destruction right into the middle of your base of sitting there and crying.

Only problem is that you're a slow start as the 'crons. If anyone hits your economy while your of fighting then your screwed because you either have to win with what you've got or try and pick up steam... again.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

It gets a little frantic at times. I just did the mission where you have to operate on five people in ten minutes. I actually started to sweat on an earlier mission when I had to

disarm the bomb

Edited by Nartwak

I'm playing Splinter Cell: Double Agent and I gotta say, this is the second best Xbox360 game I've played to date. I still prefer Hitman, but Double Agent is very solid. I guess that speaks more to my taste in games, as the heavy action style games just don't interest me much.

I downloaded a demo of Mount & Blade (after hearing karka go on and on about it for a year or so) and played it for a while. I don't get the "hype" for that game. I thought it was incredibly shallow, had no story whatsoever and it even forced me to play it like a MMORPG (grind, grind, grind). What's the big deal?

Oh, and I restarted my Neverwinter Nights 2 campaign. I bought a copy for my cousin as a Christmas present (since he never got his thumb out of his arse and bought it himself) and we're going to play through it in co-op instead. Maybe that will make me not tire of it so quickly?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I downloaded a demo of Mount & Blade (after hearing karka go on and on about it for a year or so) and played it for a while. I don't get the "hype" for that game. I thought it was incredibly shallow, had no story whatsoever and it even forced me to play it like a MMORPG (grind, grind, grind). What's the big deal?

Well, i think it's all about combat system. Game offers a great mounted combat system and this alone makes M&B 'special'.

Also, native mod(vanilla) is just a placeholder. Just a demonstration of 'some' features. There are user made modules which are much much better and more complete then the vanilla. I think, you should really check them out. For now, since the new version has just been released, it is hard to find compatible mod versions. I'm sure they will pop up like rabbits with time though.

Moreover, the official campaign which will be completely diffrent from the native mod, will be added after the game engine is fully completed. Taleworlds is just a small team(just two programmers and two modellers), so they should prioritize some works.

But i must admit, it has lots of issues also. For example, maximum battle size is 40. This means, there can be only 40 people on the battleground at the same time. Another issue is the lack of troop formations. Without proper troop formations it's almost impossible to control your army.

Still, it's a good game for its price. I love it. :joy: ;) (w00t)

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Playing Oblivion (shock horror ;) ) with loads of plugins and I'm actually enjoying it this time through...

And when I'm not playing Oblivion I'm playing X-COM TFTD and loving every minute of it. This must be my 20813092183091283th replay of it. It has aged brilliantly. Like a fine piece of cheese sitting on my desk...taunting me with its' eyes...

I'm playing NWN2 again. I think this is my sixth consecutive time through. When I eventually have had enough, I'll still have Gothic 3 unopened on the shelf and two episodes of Sam & Max to download. I wonder if that will last me until Jade Empire comes out on PC...

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Sam & Max won't take you long. 4 more days until episode 2!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't know what to play anymore. Beat Warhammer Mark of Chaos's Chaos campaign. Just hit the world of ruin in Final Fantasy VI and am annoyed by repeated death. Final Fantasy XII hasn't kept my interest. I might startup Fallout or Legacy of Kain Defiance.

I want to start Silent Hill 2, but I'm skeered.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The last level/boss of Gears of War.

Curse you, RAAM!

Torque bowperfect reloads when he is far away. Grenade-blind throws when he is near. Then, when he arrives at the last cover bank before yours, jump over it and run on the very middle of train till you arrive at the illuminated cover bank at the end. Then shoot all you last arrows and change to sniper rifle and perfect reload him to death.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I got to the end of Runaway 2, only to discover that while it was indeed the end of the game, it was only halfway through the adventure. "To be continued" indeed, I'll show you where you you can shove your "to be continued"...

Ooh, I hate that! :( Syberia was like that - it didn't have the words 'to be continued', but it did stop right in the middle of the adventure.

Shan't be buying that, then. Until part three comes out, at least.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I got to the end of Runaway 2, only to discover that while it was indeed the end of the game, it was only halfway through the adventure. "To be continued" indeed, I'll show you where you you can shove your "to be continued"...

That's pretty bad. I haven't played Runaway 2 so I'm not sure it's on the same level, but I got pretty miffed back when I played Soul Reaver 1 and 2 and was getting the same stuff. "History abhores a paradox", right. Only a different way of saying 'To Be Continued' which annoyed a lot of fans back in the day.

Currently... In between games. Close to finishing The Bard's Tale (craptacular), playing Hordes of the Underdark (so so at this point, but already better than SoU), and the Icewind Dale series and Fable:TLC coming up.

Hah, I remember playing Dink Smallwood a few years ago. Quite the trippy boss.

Still playing Diablo 2 exp (1.11B). Can once again pick anything up with Telekinesis. Let Blizzard nerf all they want, I'll just undo it later. (They overreact to realm player behaviors and we singleplayer folks end up getting the shaft as a result.)

By the way, the game is huge and bright on my new widescreen LCD. On my old Sony CRT it was always too dark so I had trouble seeing in caves and such. It's almost like a new game now, so vibrant and easy to see. Several older games are getting revisted because of this. Awesome.