What are you playing now?

Darque

WoW, Bouts of Armada 2, Some Brothers in Arms : RTH30, and generally watching alot of tv...

Monday night is going to be interesting for me as I'm signed on to work the midnight launch of WoW:BC at my second job.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Arcanum.  :aiee:

Let the good times roll.

i never got into that. bought a copy of it a few months ago, but it never came with a manual or anything, so trying to figure everything out was a pain in the ***

:lol:

Need information, here you go. Best fansite for Arcanum there is with lots of information.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Need information, here you go. Best fansite for Arcanum there is with lots of information.

Speaking of Arcanum, did they ever produce a Virgil romance mod? Seems to me I heard something about one being worked upon, but nothing afterwards. Not that it's to everyone's tastes, of course, but I was always rather annoyed that my male character could romance someone, but female characters couldn't.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Sam And Max: Episode One's demo

Really funny and really short.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Played some Smash Brothers with my nephew yesterday. It's been a few years since I played it, but I still have that magic touch with the baseball bat.

Although it pained me, I even let the little whippersnapper win a few times so he wouldn't get too whiny. :(

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Front Mission 4.

:)

4 good, I take it?

I absolutely loved 3 to death.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

installing burning crusade

You poor, poor lost soul..

hey, I was working the preorder line. I had a reason to be there. and my highest level is only 43ish right now...

At least I'm not as lost as my friends entire family (probably 20 lvl 60's between em)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just installed BG1 and Tales of the Sword Coast. It was kinda nostalgic to watch Descent 3's trailer again.

Mod or unmodded?

Unmoded. This will be my first playthrough, so I want my experience to be as 'original' as possible.

Good choice if its your first play through. This way it will give you the chance to see how the game is before installing any mods that can enhance it further.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You might consider downloading BG1 bug fixes from Dudleyville. They took Baldurdash's original fixes, fixed those, and added hundreds more. That would let you enjoy the game more like the developers wanted, although some fixes will be subtle, if noticed, depending on what class you play and how you play.

If you got the Original Saga version of the game, you may notice that only half of the music is being used, due to Bioware accidentally duplicating playlists. Dudleyville has a fix in the form of the original BG1's playlist (.MUS) files, which didn't have this problem. They added this fix after I pointed out the duplication.

There is a BG1 Fixpack mod being worked on which will include all of Dudleyville's fixes and add several more, with a WeiDU installer, but I don't think it's complete yet.

You may not care about bugs, but I do, and there are hundreds of little (and not so little) bugs in the original game, even with the latest official patch. (The Original Saga is fully patched right off the CDs.)

Edited by Wistrik