What are you playing now?

Darque

Bought Rome Total war, played it before lots and decided to acctually buy it cos of the sales and all, and Barbarian Invasion included which pretty much ruined it. Started off as the red Romans, forgot what they are called, ah Julii(sp?) thats the one, cant be bothered fighting the gauls and all the barbarians, the Bruitii are also good as they have quite challenging adversaries, the Greeks, and the Scipii have to go across the sea to North Africa :ermm:

There is no level restriction on prestige classes, beyond the levels needed for any skills/BAB/other pre-reqs. An obvious question here, but you are playing an evil character right mkreku? That's the only other requirement that I can see for the class. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, we're both evil. We only do stuff for money (well, in the dialogue that is, we'd do the side quests anyhow for the xp). We've tried to kill Neeshka and the dwarf and we were trying to be rude to the druid, but they still forced themselves upon us. Now, every time they end up in an argument, we're like, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!", but they never do.

How can you tell what your skills are without multipliers and bonuses? I mean, the prerequisites say a number, naturally I check my skills page and see that they are way above that. Do I somehow have to recalculate them myself in a backwards fashion to get some seed number that only a true D&D geek would know? I don't get it.

Another thing that irks me is that Neeshka's build seems to be exactly the same as my own (tiefling, rogue). That means, she's useless in combat, but when the combat is over she'll happily run off and pick the lock on whatever she gets her sights on. That means I'm mostly standing around in combat, trying not to get killed. When combat is over, it's a race between me and Neeshka for the role of feeling useful. She often wins.

By the way, is there a good prestige class for an evil half-elf Warlock? Not that he needs it right now (as his character is useful) but it would be fun to have something to aim for for him too.

It's possible to tell Neeshka to never open doors or disarm traps (which is useful, so she doesn't do it during fights).

I'm sure there's a place to find your base skill in something. I *know* you can see it at level up, since the numbers at skill allocation are just the base numbers. IIRC, if you haven't decided to not put points into a class skill, it's value is 3 + level, so if you're say level 4, you should have a base rating of 7.

Coastline to Athmosphere, a HL2 mod.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ravenholm mod for HL2.

First over 40 zombies and crabbers, some of them berzerker exploding ones, then a CMB attack chopper without cover from the pulse gun fire and then a goddamn assault force of CMB troopers and then yet more zombies and crabbers. All under 5 minutes.

I love this mod.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Shadowrun -- snes

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Took a break from Suikoden V for Sam and Max Episode 1 - Culture Shock (replay) and Episode 2 - Situation: Comedy (available publicly today). Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The Vanguard beta, and I'm playing around with my new Sandisk MP3 player. It's amazing that I can transfer an entire CD off of the Best Buy music store in about 2 minutes, and it doesn't cost me a cent. After three months, it goes to a $15 a month plan, but that's pretty reasonable for me.

Taking a straight Druid (diplomacy, for a change) through the NWN2 OC. Interesting, but sailing through confrontations almost seems anticlimactic after my Ranger/Wiz/EK fought his way through every one of them. The Druid's more than okay, though--at Level 15, he's quite a powerhouse in his own right. Once I'm finished, I'll take a break and run through Oblivion's Knights of the Nine, until another patch/expansion comes out (or until the K2 Restoration project gets done!). Might even take a look at JE when it's released for PC; but Crossroad Keep owns a piece of my heart, and I will go back.

Also spectating while my youngest plays FF12. Hmmm. The graphics are well done, cities have a distinct Star-Wars feel to them. Battle system is okay, but the map/character interfaces either went for 'cute', or were dumbed down, can't decide which. A few of the party characters are well done, with voice-acting to match, while others (including the main PC) might just as well not be there. Skimpy motivation, no personality or real contribution, at least so far. Biggest disappointment is the story, though. It isn't horrid; just predictable, passe, even contrived, in places. (Enough with the family trees already, I get it.) Not a bad game, just not up to Final Fantasy standards. But that's no big surprise, after Square's signature writers walked out the door.

well i haven't been playing much lately, but my flatmate has recently been converted to the wonder of Deus Ex

last night i watched him try to take on a certain crazy german mech with tranq darts

he ran ouuta ammo for everything else -_-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm currently playing a Civ3 game with the new Fallout Mod.. it's kinda funky, but a beta so it's not complelty done yet .. but you have to give the author credit for making it look like a Fallout strategy game! :cool:

Interface.jpg

City-Screen.jpg

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.