What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

How to best use a creative surge ..

painting? pictures? poems? posting?

possibly a combination .. painting a picture of all the poetic posts I've produced so far.. hmm

Fortune favors the bald.

"If I get some cheese on these nachos, will I become fat like an american?"

addon:

"I wish they were poppadums"

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Without cheese they really aren't nachos, they're just chips, possibly corn chips.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"If I get some cheese on these nachos, will I become fat like an american?"

As long as it's not "American Cheese" you'll probably be all right. :)"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm thinking about how Draken never returned my PMs.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"I've got the key to the gates of paradise, but I've got too many legs!"

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm super disapointed. Mental Billy said he was leaving, but he didn't. He is stlill here.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This **** is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S

I'm thinking about how Draken never returned my PMs.

Couldn't summon the will.

It's totally not because I think you're fat and that we should see other people.

Fionavar killed the threads because though she is indeed grateful for such sharing and inspiration, the Obsidian fora are not geared toward fanfic. There are indeed many fan fora that can accommodate such creative sharings. Until then ... know that there is much gratitude for this sharing.

I'm wondering how Fio can be so kind and courteous all the time.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I'm still wondering why they were closed. Maybe we should have a short-story thread.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of my work being called fanfic, but maybe there was just a concern about the forum being overloaded with short story threads. I'm guessing one thread woyuld have caused less concern, although it's pretty intimidating to try and read a thread with a bunch of short stories in it. It's easier to take them one at a time.

Fionavar killed the threads because though she is indeed grateful for such sharing and inspiration, the Obsidian fora are not geared toward fanfic. There are indeed many fan fora that can accommodate such creative sharings. Until then ... know that there is much gratitude for this sharing.

Also, it is harder to moderate tons of short-stories.

And I am thinking about how when people say "she" in reference to Fio I become somewhat confused as to Fio's gender, even though I know she is a "he".

Then I thought about how only the forum regulars know what I mean when I say Gabrielle. And how it is as if I know a part of useless, pointless history that is now forgotten by most.

Edited by Blank