What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

current thought: NWN2 has been delayed.. again! Darn.

And I just got a total shocker from my ex. She

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Then you really need a reality check regarding Lesbians.

Considering it was Kirottu's ex she would not be lesbian, no?

Or does Kirottu need to tell us something now? :o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Then you really need a reality check regarding Lesbians.

You just want to destroy my dreams, don't you?

Jerk.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

What's this "frequent avatar changing" thing you you are writing about? :o

Jussi needs overindulgence. Badly.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think alts are officially not supported by this board and I thought long and hard and I think I'd rather be Cantousent, the nice guy, than Eldar the meanie.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't know what you are talking about.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm thinking about how my post count is the Neighbour of the Beast.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm thinking about sleeping. And posting this:

5526fdgdfgqw4.jpg

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Bokishi Wins

kirottu said:

Why did warcraft dude leave? He was fun, albeit a bit melodramatic.

In general, we flamed him. I apologize first and foremost I guess, since from what I've seen him say afterward, the stuff I said really got to him. My first post was my reaction to him in general, what he seemed like and stuff, and that was obviously rude of me. However, I would like to note that I didn't say anything about his "willy". He combined that from someone else's post with what I said.

The content of the second post though I do not regret, but, I guess I regret that it sounded elitist, and I think he didn't hear it because of what I already said to him. The things I said there though are more or less logical and I really did my best to not attack his person and instead to suggest to him things he could have done to be better accepted here.

Again, I apologize to you guys and to him.

Fionavar added his own reflection if you guys read the end of that thread again. I think he said it really well. In fact, I think it will get even more publicity here, and so I'll quote it:

I would like to add the following reflection to this thread. Rather than try to contact everyone who has participated in the less than constructive posts herein, I feel this is a more accessible manner in which to reach everyone.

Though people may take issue with the manner in which a new member posts, I would hope that existing members will try to be less confrontational and antagonistic. It is my hope that long-term members will post in a way that is invitational and that does not create a sense of elitism or exclusivity. Unfortunately this thread began with 'a lot of back and forth' that it would be difficult to now moderate. I would simply request that when, in the future, a new member arrives and wants to share his/her passion in a posting manner that is perhaps not universally accessible that the we, as the community, will try not attack/belittle/hurt/alienate him/her. If you post, remember that the responsibility lies with how you respond - if you cannot reply constructively, perhaps use the PM/report function and let the Globals/mods help with translating the intent of a thread in a way that the new member can be accepted by everyone.

/speech from the Roost

Edited by Blank

I think, from mistakes comes experiance .. He overreacted a bit as well, but The Green Dragon is right nonetheless.. but Blank, I don't believe you acted out of spite, we just posted something stupid and he took it serious ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I agree, and I know I wasn't posting out of spite. However, I shouldn't have teased and been stupid until I knew him better. And it was rather out of line to do anyway, since flaming is flaming. Thanks for your words Rosbj.

Edited by Blank