What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

I'm thinking how I just got into Joutsenon Opisto and how gaming is out of the picture for the next nine(9) months, starting 28th of this month.

And I'm contemplating on how awesome that is. I'm rewriting religion/theology and literature on the upcoming matriculation exams though, so the next few weeks will be...hectic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Am having studies to do, and how to get through them basically for this month and next also.

By the way, why does someone post in so many SW topics almost every time? Not too sure if I am alone with this or if others have noticed at all.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Hop in my Chrysler, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail! I got me a car, it seats about 20 So come on and bring your jukebox money. Well the Love Shack is a little old place where we can get together Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee. Love Shack, baby Love Shack, Love Shack, baby Love Shack,Love Shack, baby Love Shack!

Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder baby! Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you! Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder suga Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you! Bang bang bang! On the door baby (knock a little louder) Bang bang bang! On the door

Bang bang bang! On the door baby Bang bang!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thread Pruned - less chatter more thinking ...

FLoSD.ObE

When you type something you are thinking about it by default. Just because you don't begin the post with "I'm thinking" doesn't mean you aren't thinking about what you post, because in order to type something, you've got to be thinking about it. I mean, I don't think anyone sits at the keyboard, and just hits random keys and out of some freak accident manage to type words into sentances.

I mean, I'm just saying.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm thinking that it was great to meet a girl I haven't seen in 5 years.

Also, shrooms in burritos are a no no.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

mmm...magical shroom burritos...

kirottu said:

I'm thinking about the news I got just recently, about how the most macho looking dude from back in my elementary school has now come out of the closet. :blink:

Oh and my boss is a bitch! :angry:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm wondering if Lucius' boss is hawt.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

She has a fetish for Sweden. :blink:

If she at one point decides to sack me, should I then throw the cliche door-hit-ass-way-out thing?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

She has a fetish for Sweden. :(

Just like me!! (w00t)

Do you have any pics? :blink:

Heja Sverige!!

I mean the country.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm thinking that I was just goatsed via PM and that how sweet it is to forward that message to a global mod.

kirottu said:

:thumbsup:
kirottu said:

I'm thinking we have arrived at the end of this thread ...

I'm also thinking that we should take a break from thinking threads for a bit ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: