What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

Right now I'm thinking of cruel words to say to an ex who I just saw for the first time in about six years. Looks like time doesn't heal all wounds.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wind chimes, people love wind chimes.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

my current thought:

how i can get high resolution timer support on an SB-1A implementation of the MIPS64 -5kf core in user mode. i know the answer, but insanity is defined as repeatedly conducting an experiment with a known outcome and expecting different results, and i appear to have caught that disease. oh, the answer is that it is only possible in kernel mode because, brilliantly, broadcom protected all of their timers in the CP0 registers which means they can only be accessed in kernel mode. this means i need to build a kernel module, which is sort of screwy in the newer kernels (linux 2.6.15). grrrr.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I'm thinking about how I'm going to fit four long journeys and a trip to Hong Kong in three weeks. It's stressing me out and this is supposed to be my vacation!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Right now I'm thinking of cruel words to say to an ex  who I just saw for the first time in about six years. 

Naw. That's not what you want.

I think I'm ready for a nap.

There! That's the answer.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm thinking about how I need to clean out the fridge, toss away some stuff, and replace it all again. And about what to have for dinner.

My life is so mundane. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There are only two gaurds at the nearest bank, how hard could it be?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Right now I'm thinking of cruel words to say to an ex  who I just saw for the first time in about six years. 

Naw. That's not what you want.

I think I'm ready for a nap.

There! That's the answer.

I'm thinking you should quit being so insightful, Eldar.

No wait now I'm thinking you shouldn't.

I think I am confused... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

There are only two gaurds at the nearest bank, how hard could it be?

I'm thinking Pixies needs a co-conspirator

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm thinking about the red-headed girl I rode my bike behind for the last half-mile or so on my way to work this morning. I'm thinking about how she had the most perfect body and cutest little jeans butt I've seen in.. years. I'm going to keep thinking about her all day too, so there!

Mmm..

I'm thinking about how frustrating it is keep that bit o' extra weight off as I get older. I've also been thinking about my father again, which I tend to do whenever I see a picture of Christopher Reeve post-riding accident.

Plus my husband looks really cute with greying temples.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm thinking about how I hate the circumstances that surround my life in these days.. Life is a gift, but sometimes you get those pair of socks you never wanted or asked for...

Fortune favors the bald.

Uni. It's always about uni these days. I'm thinking of taking a cultural history briefing course on an external school first and then enter uni trhough that if my grades agree. Shouldn't be too hard, it's just the fear of change.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thinking about some issues that hamper me from doing things; ie too much meticulous perfectionism that makes me give up on hobbies out of frustration of not being able to achieve what I think I want, fast enough, when it perhaps doesn't really matter in the first place... :wacko:

I'm still thinking about that redheaded girl from this morning. Why, oh why did she have to wear a thin, white blouse in some stretchy material that was partly see-through? Why, oh why did she have to arch her back so enticingly when she stood up on her bike in that steep hill?

I should have brought a camera.

I'm thinking Pixies needs a co-conspirator

I'm in need of some muscle. I'll be the brains of this operation. We split the loot 60/40.

I should have brought a camera.

Now that's just plain creepy.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's only creepy if you assume I'd take a photo of her unknowingly, something which I've never done.

It is possible to talk to women, you little nerd.

It's only creepy if you assume I'd take a photo of her unknowingly, something which I've never done.

It is possible to talk to women, you little nerd.

I'm thinking thats an outright lie. It isn't possible to talk to women.