What are you playing ...

What's ToEE? Take Off Everyone's...Enderwear?

The Temple of Elemental Evil. An ok game with many flaws.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's a good diversion if I ignore all the plot holes and completely unfinished feel.

I wish I could do that. :( I just about made it to the temple in the hope that it would improve, but when it was clear that it wasn't going to, I just gave up. Another Troika bug-fest, plus I had the downloaded Trymedia version and couldn't patch it.

I'm playing Oblivion as a mage. Plod, plod, zap, plod plod, zap. I was worried she was going to get creamed inside the Oblivion gates, but she's holding her own with high destruction, and I'm using a gentle levelling mod so I don't have to worry about it too much. Oblivion is the first game I've ever felt a mod make a dramatic improvement on my playing experience - hopefully Kotor 2 will be the second. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Back to Baldurs Gate now after my NWN replay.  I'm not into it though, so maybe I'll just skip to BG2.

Skipped to BG2. Just couldn't get back into BG.

:( Wha? You skipped good old BG for BG2? BG is a great game with a lot of replayablity. The downside is pack mule npcs. Which is they do not say anything other than fight and carry things.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

:-  Wha? You skipped good old BG for BG2? BG is a great game with a lot of replayablity. The downside is pack mule npcs. Which is they do not say anything other than fight and carry things.

I like BG2 better. Better story (IMO) and easier to jump right in to. BG is a bit tedious until you get your characters strong enough to fight kobalds without being killed with one well placed arrow (I'm exaggerating of course, but still).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just picked up The Godfather. I never watched any of the movies, and I only bought it so I could customize my own guy and run around the streets of the early 1900s with a revolver. I picked it because of teh setting realy.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It certainly is not for pleasure, testing a mod for bugs can be very trying on one's patience.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I picked up Dawn of War: Gold Edition today... so I'll probably be playing that afterwards...

you'd love the chaos... one of their units is created by sacrificing one of your heros in a gaint explosion of blood.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just picked up The Godfather.  I never watched any of the movies, and I only bought it so I could customize my own guy and run around the streets of the early 1900s with a revolver.  I picked it because of teh setting realy.

So.. how is it? I've been thinking about picking up this game, but since it's EA I'd rather hear a lot of good user reviews first..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I never played Godfather that much. I got, like, three levels in and quit because it was boring.

I'm playing the new Conker on Xbox.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I really like it, gameplay is nice, but there are a few problems with it. I don't really like driving though. It reminds me too much of The Getaway's driving, and that isn't a good thing. It has managed to keep me entertained, but I think it might get boring fast. The story isn't as captivating as I thought it would be. I think they made the focus of the game more on people who have seen the movies, because I haven't seen them, and they don't really make a lot of things clear. I like it though, but I think I might start regretting getting this over Liberty City Stories for PS2. I liked the caracter customization though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Cool. I also need to pick up GTA: Liberty City Stories. Feels like I'm slacking when it comes to gaming. But Sweden has been blessed with such wonderful weather, the girls are even prettier, blonder and more scantily-clad than ever and there's football on the TV. I blame those things.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You're just trying to make us jealous aren't you, Kreku?

Bastard.

:'( :'(

Edit: I'm playing Yahoo Dominoes.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

But they're not swedish, are they?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: