What are you playing ...

Pixies is right, and all I've been playing is still WoW and CoD 2.

WoW is like freakin' crack. :geek:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You didn't care about killing all the other people in Gun though?  Because it wasn't just Native Americans you had to kill.  But I guess it's completely fine to kill the other guys, because it's only wrong to kill Native Americans.  Everyone else is fair game.

I guess I should qualify that statement. I don't enjoy killing hordes of any group. I'm not a big fan of the shooters were you kill wave after wave of anything. It seems unrealistic and repetitive to me. The Native American slaughter stood out in my mind because it really made them look like mindless savages who just attacked and attacked at all costs. I only played through the first few hours, so maybe there were positive characters further in, but it seemed to be horrible bit of stereotyping.

Imagine if all the hoodlums who attacked you were clearly Irish, and they said "I'll cut off yer lucky charms!" while wearing a green hat and holding a bottle of whiskey.

Civ 4.......and I just lost an epic game by ONE TURN (I was one turn away from space race and the Mongolians beat me to it)

That's what save games are for ...

The Godfather.  Well, it is really fun to play, but they leave so much out of the story.  They don't explain anything really, like they expect you to have seen the movies.  It is fun though, and I'm now Don o the Corleones.  Now I just have to become Don of New York, and I think I'll be all set.

Watch the movies.

Just ordered Alpha Centauri, but haven't played any games since I installed Fallout (as first of the series) ... haven't really played much at all, really ... hesitant to install Space Rangers 2, not because I had such a blast playing it for a few weeks and then lost my save games, but because I am leery of installing the copy protection as I still haven't ascertained what caused my previous harddrive catastrophe ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just install the game and use the Starforce Removal Tool, Meta.

But first update the game to its latest version, then use a cd crack. Worked for me with Area 51, another Starforce protected game.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ghostie is Canadian.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Native American slaughter stood out in my mind because it really made them look like mindless savages who just attacked and attacked at all costs.  I only played through the first few hours, so maybe there were positive characters further in, but it seemed to be horrible bit of stereotyping. 

Imagine if all the hoodlums who attacked you were clearly Irish, and they said "I'll cut off yer lucky charms!" while wearing a green hat and holding a bottle of whiskey.

I was just saying, sometimes people get upset because of a stereotype, but don't realise other stereotypes as well. I was personaly offended by the way white males were portrayed. They were for the most part, disgusting drunks. They also acted just as mindless and savage as the Native Americans. This is all pretty trivial though, I'm just saying, don't think Gun is a bad game because of that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not a fan of Westerns I would guess.

Hitman sounds like something I would like. Too bad you can't playtas a female.

They've been building the story for three games before this one. It'd be silly to let you play as a female when the story is based around a male genetically engineered clone assassin for hire.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I usually like to have a hardcopy of the game. My computer's extra wonky (Gluupor wonky) and if it crashes I'd rather have the knowledge I can easily reinstall.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I re-installed Battlefield 2 tonite (God knows why..) and me and my cousin got our respective butts kicked as usual. I'm horrible at these types of games.

Now I need to go and dominate in a RPG to get my self esteem back :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I re-installed Battlefield 2 tonite (God knows why..) and me and my cousin got our respective butts kicked as usual. I'm horrible at these types of games.

Now I need to go and dominate in a RPG to get my self esteem back :)

What happened to the Obsidian server matches? Well, if you need someone to beat up on, let me know.

If people care I'm a soldier who just got his girl killed.

:)

What do you mean by that? :)

me was a corleone soldier a "made Man" and I was about to get it on with my girl when we see another mob pull up outside and they kidnapp her before I could do anything... next time I see her she's... :sniff:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.